Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

super laggy

The lag in this game after the maintenance is making the game unplayable and really is making me think about quiting the game its in every game mode now and am is just god offal. I dnt understand how the lag is getting worse in the game and not better after we all been asking for kabam to plz fix this problem with lag and the game crashing. Its on all devices and nothing is changing only getting worse. Plz kabam fix the game and right now this is the only thing you should be working on in this game.
Tagged:

Comments

• Agree
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yup and controls not responding as well. Like trying to backstep and no response. So you just get hit :s
  • Anubis wrote: »
    Its on all devices and nothing is changing only getting worse. Plz kabam fix the game and right now this is the only thing you should be working on in this game.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Yup and controls not responding as well. Like trying to backstep and no response. So you just get hit :s

Can you confirm this is something you started seeing after maintenance specifically, or was it a problem before? Device details would be helpful, too (platform, model, etc). We take fixing performance really seriously, so any detail you can provide on the issue will help us get a fix in place.

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm on the Samsung S7 Edge and I noticed all of the above immediately following maintenance.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    noticing this problem is happening more on Android rather than iOS.. game becoming problematic on Android?
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Yes its been really bad right after the maintenance. I'm playing on my Lenovo tab3 8 tablet android.
  • There are several folks in my alliance experiencing lag on iPhone 6&7.
  • HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Samsung s6 edge and on all game modes.
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    Ipad mini 4. Frequent lags started after maintenance as well..
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Terrible lagging and unresponsive controls since maintenance. Every game mode.

In addition,
    As of 4.0.1, 'Crash on load' has now moved to 'crash during every second or third fight, resulting in health penalty'.

I really love these surprises we get with each update.

iPhone 6
    iOS 10.3.2
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Yes it becomes very laggy after the last maintenance.
    iPhone 6
    iOS 11.0.3
    iPad mini too.
    iPhone 7+
    iOS 11.2

Movement not very responsive esp for backstep. Try to sidestep and it dashes straight into enemy fire.
    I logged on to my account on hubby’s 8+ (iOS 11.0.1) and it runs awesome somehow. So responsive!
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Yea the control's need a fixing too.
  • Samsung s8 and mainly laggy and crashing in AM if I try to do 2 fights in a row.atm i am reloading game after every fight just in hope it don't crash n take 50% of my health. It's not fun at high levels of AM to lose half health
  • I'm on an iPhone SE on iOS11 and I am getting a lot of lag after maintenance as well. It's causing me to die a more in harder content. Please help!
  • Lag, long load times and a lot of long "communicating to server" pop ups. Using a s8+ on T-Mobile's network.
  • Definitely worst than ever after the last maintenance
    Nexus6P, Android 8

Currently learning how to win fights with only 1 move per second...
    I have the feeling that the lags and freezes are worst with/against high HP bots.
    edited November 2017
    I’m having issues trying to dash forward on my iPhone 7+. Like I have the perfect opening and I swipe right to dash in for melee combo but it just shoots range instead and the window is gone. No such issues on iPhone 8+, so I have now resorted to playing AM on the 8+ when I have access to it. The iPhone X just came out in my country so I’m wondering if anyone has any feedback on that??
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm having incredible lag..down to about 4-6 fps if not a total freeze anytime I play the bigger bots.
    LGV20 Android
  • Updated to iOS 11.1.1 and now the fight starts but I'm stuck on the load screen... This kills the bots. Seriously these bugs are getting out of hand.
  • I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I'm still getting lag. I'm on a 100mb connection with a relatively low latency. The lag making the game much harder than it actually is.
  • I use a ASUS tablet powered by Android and my game is lagging worse then ever now like it is so bad the game is almost unplayable and in AM before every single fight it says an error has occurred or not responding then when i do get to fight it'll freeze for literally like 5 minutes then time out
  • I really dont understand why u guys have to ask people what device they're using its on every device and been happening since the game came out just worse now and you guys still havnt fixed any of the issues that affect gameplay cuz its making people have to spend more
  • Oh and every time it freezes while im in the middle of hitting the opponent im getting hit or shot in the face when it unfreezes. How convenient while fight 3000+ enemies where you get hit at all half your health is gone i literally cant do a single fight anymore without taking damage strictly from the game lagging and freezing and thats the only way i get hit. Im kinda getting sick of bringing up the same issue on here its just getting completely ridiculous and uncalled for that it still hasnt been addressed like please just fix the game no more new content just fix the game thats all people care about at this point i think like forreal man
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Yeah this issue seems to be totally ignored....also when the lag gets so bad during a fight it freezes and now you have to restart and lose half your health. Either fix it or stop taking the health away when your game can't keep up until you fix the issue.