Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashing?

Anyone else having problems with their game crashing? I’ve been trying to play and all I can get to Is the kabam symbol while loading before the game crashes out. I’ve tried everything and it’s still crashing! Anyone have a solution?

Comments

• My game unfortunately stopped when i try to fight ramjet.
    I tried re login,reinstalling,clearing cache,clear data ,force stop ,rebooting and also quited that special mission round and when i try again it again unfortunately stopped i need a solution
  • My device is asus ZenFone 5 model ASUS_ T00J. Android version 4.4.2.this issue is occurring in special mission chapter 2 quest 1
    After clicking on ramjet .ramjet is not even shown if i open it from someone's profile
    . This happens on carrier network .i not tried it on wifi yet.
  • This happens to me in the arenas where im in mid fight and then the game crashes
  • same goes for me, my app crashed too when i have to face ramjet,,,, ONLY Ramjet....
  • funny thing: the only "stable" modes I can play atm are Arena and raids.
    I said "stable" because they crash as well, but less times than the others, and I can safely play them.
    I still have to try the story mode, but since a couple of days the Dinobot special mission and the Alliance mission are impossible to play, due the continous crashes.

I don't know it this may help, but I'm using as OS Android 6, and I noticed that the continous crashes in the dinobot special happen only in the missions I already completed once, when I replay in order to complete the exploration.
    In missions I still have to play it crashes a couple of times, but they're still not compromising the completition of the mission, while in the one I replay it crashes almost at every fight, during the loading, during the fight or in the map loading after the fight.
  • No response yet by kabam
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Noticing the vast majority of these crashing threads have something in common when it comes to Android users.

Generally, it's someone running Android 6 or older, on a fairly dated phone.

The exception to this is the Galaxy s8, dunno what the deal is with those, but I'm betting it has something to do with KNOX.

Update your OS guys. I haven't had a hiccup on Android 7 except for the odd lag spike here and there.

If your phone isn't supported for OS updates anymore, it probably isn't powerful enough to run the game reliably in the first place.
  • All is running ok but ramjet is only problem
  • Still same even after update
  • I uninstalled the game and my crashing went away after I reinstalled it.
  • I spoke to soon. Game just crashed after I finished an arena match.
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited December 2017
    I hope they can fix this soon... GL kabaam
  • Thinking to leave game this ramjet problem is headache
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I think you're the only one having problems with crashing
    I'm running this game on my ipad it works just GREAT!
    I got disconnected while my wifi works just fine for other apps!
    My game exit itself probably because I accidently hit the "invisible" home button

The game is working as intended, you just need to adapt!
  • It's hard to adapt to a game that crashes every 5 to 10 minutes. I crash before my first fight after I collect my gold and start a new away mission then I head to one of the fighting modes and it crashes. Then I restart game go straight to fight modes get about 2 matches in the on the way to loading up the third it will crash. So I don't believe adapting is what is needed. The game used to work amazing up until i would say mid to late November for me. It's been crashing like this ever since.