Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Any news on when i will stop losing fights when all i can see is the loading screen but can hear the fight in the background?

This happens accross all types of fights, its not limited to a single catogory! Getting tired of this now, when will it be fixed?

Comments

• Options
    redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    edited November 2017
    They already tried to fix it once, and were surprised when it was still being reported. Since it’s been an issue for iOS users since late September, I’m not holding my breath. If there has been any more news, I haven’t seen it.

The only thing I can suggest is to start every fight on auto, then take over manually if the fight starts without an issue. Auto isn’t available in every game mode, so that’s not ideal, but it’s better than nothing.

Oh, and you do know that the game still responds even when the fight is hidden by the loading screen, right? Just swiping right like crazy works surprisingly well.
  • Options
    Yeah already starting on auto and in some missions I can win blind fighting which is a laugh at first but when up against equal level bots it’s frustrating losing your best bot because of a glitch
  • Options
    Getting this bug 3 out of 5 fights now!!!!