Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

raid defense fail!

Dbf1988Dbf1988 Posts: 6
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello ! can anybody help me about this? what kind of bug is, or hack code? I'm sorry if I'm wrong with posting, I'm new here.
Tagged:

Comments

• I can't say but I'm interested in knowing. I've never seen that before.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    this thread will get deleted soon enough
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    He's just using a modded APK of the game to cheat. I'd like to be able to say with a straight face that if you report this player to Kabam that they will ban him, but I'm already laughing hysterically about that quaint notion, so my advice is just realize there's people like this both in this game and the world and just move on.
  • nomisu wrote: »

why should it be deleted?
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    He's just using a modded APK of the game to cheat. I'd like to be able to say with a straight face that if you report this player to Kabam that they will ban him, but I'm already laughing hysterically about that quaint notion, so my advice is just realize there's people like this both in this game and the world and just move on.

That's what I did. I've been reporting it, I'm expecting a moderator to make a decision and get us some way out of it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Dbf1988 wrote: »
    nomisu wrote: »

Because you can’t post players info accusing of anything etc it’s in forum rules with that being said as stated use in game support to report players

• Dbf1988Dbf1988 Posts: 6
    edited November 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Dbf1988 wrote: »
    nomisu wrote: »

Because you can’t post players info accusing of anything etc it’s in forum rules with that being said as stated use in game support to report players

I'm new here on this forum. please a moderator to help me on this! and that player is cheating on everyone. you're defending her, or what? I thought I could report it here!
    and I do not see anything bad, probably would help other players when they encounter that problem by entering the forum and reading my post.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    You have to click on the gear icon on the top left hand corner of your game screen and select support, there you can send the screen shots you have posted here and make your claims, the mods will only delete and tell you the same, and yes it is sad that there are players doing this, and we will never know if they are getting hit with the ban-hammer, but one thing you can count on, is with the way raids are setup now, you will gain way more chips from wins than what you lose in fails, so just keep pushing forward and enjoy the game.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    wow i am surprised this thread is still alive :p
  • iSunnyiSunny Posts: 20
    edited November 2017
    I encountered a same thing happen to me a week ago, I support you @Dbf1988 ! I wish some one in Kabam can fix this problem! It's so unfair and it ruined the raiding system!

The one who did it to me last time was: [removed]
    @Kabam Miike
  • Hey Guys,

Please do not post screenshots including players usernames in the forums, even if you are trying to report them for cheating. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, and we don't want to start any witch hunts. I'll report this one for you guys, but in the future, please use the in game support system to send a ticket to our support team.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited November 2017
    Hey Guys,

Please do not post screenshots including players usernames in the forums, even if you are trying to report them for cheating. Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, and we don't want to start any witch hunts. I'll report this one for you guys, but in the future, please use the in game support system to send a ticket to our support team.

think you got that backwards @Kabam Miike
  • iSunnyiSunny Posts: 20
    Thank you @Kabam Miike
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Hey Guys,

Confirmed Miike is a quintesson! :D
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Terminal wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

I definitely did... But I kind of like the Quintesson reference, so... I'm gonna leave it that way :tongue:
  • I dont really know how to send a support ticket. Im at the other website now but i dont know how to send a ticket
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Terminal wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Well done you found His secret.