Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots PI changes if its in AM

Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I feel like this has been brought up before - but I have not seen a topic about it recently, so I thought I would bring it up again. I noticed yesterday while doing arena that some of my top bots PI was way off. I specifically noticed this with my maxed out 3* Iron Hide and Motormaster...both of which are normally on their own over 1600+ PI. However yesterday, my 3* MM (which was being used in this latest AM) PI rating was around 1200 PI. This was not just in the Arena bot selection screen, if I went to my Bots tab, and looked there, it would also show my MM in a different placement than normal because it looses around 400 PI when its in AM. But, in the AM, the PI is normal. Its only when im trying to use that bot in Arena and its also being used in AM. I dont think, or at least I did not notice, that this issue applied to 4* bots - as both 4*s I used in AM seemed to have normal PI's in the Bots section. So, this might only be causing issues with 3*s. Now that AM is over, my MM's PI has gone back up to normal.

Ill try and take screenshots of this next AM if it does it again (which I assume it will because I have seen this issue before, just never posted about it until now).

Comments

• The relics placed on your base could be a factor altho I don't see them making a 400 PI difference on 3* bots. Are they max forged? A maxed 3* is around 12-1300 PI while max forged maxed is around 1600.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Relics do make several hundred different if you have them all equipped
  • Both my 3* MM and IH are Max rank/level and Max forge... So each one right now is sitting at around 1600 PI. If I use one of those guys in AM, it's PI drops several hundred points.

I didn't consider relics, but that's a good point I suppose. But I guess my bigger point is, is that I don't think a bots PI should change regardless if you are using it in AM or not for arena fights. I don't really believe it's just a visual issue either as the PI numbers never change from being lower until the bots are released from AM.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Synergies also affect PI numbers, if your bot gets a incoming synergy it’s numbers will go up.
  • None of these things should change my bots PI in the normal "Bot" tab. Im not talking about it having a lower PI than when its in AM based on synergies. Im talking about its base PI when its in AM vs when its NOT in AM. When its in AM, its PI is around 1600+ (normal), when I look at MM's PI when looking at the "Bot" tab while MM is in AM, his PI is in like the 1200s.
  • I know that during AM if I just look at my list of,bots on side of screen when on the map they all show 3-400 lower than they really are. Once I go into a fight, their proper PI shows up.