Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Provide your thoughts on current playable Bots

124»

Comments

• S1KR1KS1KR1K Posts: 1
    Mixmaster needs a boost. He's good for long fights but most fight don't take that long. Also, would be cool if mixmasters acid deteriorates armor quicker. It would only be like 5 or 10 percent per debuff to be effective. This would be realistic to the acid effect and would give him an edge over armored bots. Just an idea.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited May 2017
    2 bots that need the most buff right now:

1. Arcee - too random criticals.. even when awakened need to wait for the effect the pop in order to boost her offence? heck it is so low % trigger rate that one has to awaken her many times in order for it to go up higher to a reasonable %. She relies so heavily on critical to gain energy which is why the huge problem with her.. too much RNG involve for her to gain energy in order to cast her skills! So you'd either have a good one with her or a terrible mess. In defence raids she's an awesome bot but not so when you're using her in clearing missions or in Arena.

2. Mixmaster - the bot that has the most ppl complaining about. Terrible skills and damage throughout. Only his 3* skill redeems him but it takes far too long to trigger (he might be a goner or lost far too much hp when that happens). Increasing his damage or armor will help (esp when blocking - a chance to stun maybe with his huge shields?)
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    IBM5100 wrote: »
    I really like prowl because I think his art design is really good, I wonder who is the model designer on the team. I don't really dislike any bots, above all, I really hope to see shock wave movie version in the game.

This is Combiner Wars Prowl. Kabam didn't make the design.