Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T3 class spark

So I just completed the ROK. Got all excited for another T3 class spark (I got the bundle not long ago.) just to get KABAMED. Got a second tech spark. You would think with how rare they are and the amount of time/money is spent to get them that that couldn’t happen, but NOPE. I guess I am the sucker for spending but taught me a lesson. Not again in this game.
Tagged:

Comments

• woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited November 2017
    When are T3 Class Sparks needed?

@JagerPrime
    If you're an Android player, could you provide images of all six T3 class sparks? (assuming you didn't instantly open your T3 Class Spark Crystal instead of letting it roll)

File Explorer app -> Android -> Data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> assets_cache (sort by date)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Techs probably have the best utility of all the classes.

If you're lucky enough to have both mirage and rat, I'd be happy to have got two tech sparks... But everyone is different I guess
  • woo224 wrote: »
    When are T3 Class Sparks needed? could you provide images of all six T3 class sparks?
    T3 class spark are needed for rank 5 4 star.
    zkaayy9874tm.png

Manthro wrote: »
    If you're lucky enough to have both mirage and rat
    I have both, but wanted any other class since I already had one.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    1/6 of "bad luck", that is what Kabam wil say.
  • Most people got same class. I got 2 demos...but it is random. Even though you sometimes swear up and down it isnt.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    That is unfortunate. I got lucky I guess. Been swinging my OG Prime for a couple months now since completing RoK and with the bundle I got a Brawler spark for his best buddy he loves to hate MotorMaster. So now I got two R5 semi-trucks for AM. Awesome.
  • JagerPrime wrote: »
    So I just completed the ROK. Got all excited for another T3 class spark (I got the bundle not long ago.) just to get KABAMED. Got a second tech spark. You would think with how rare they are and the amount of time/money is spent to get them that that couldn’t happen, but NOPE. I guess I am the sucker for spending but taught me a lesson. Not again in this game.

How do you wind RoK? What bots do you use to win RoK?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    I’d be rather happy, tech is probably my favourite class as of now with soundwave shockwave being my favourites
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Yep, I got two tech t3, now have a rank 5 soundwave and shockwave - killer synergy.

This thead is super old though
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Yep, I got two tech t3, now have a rank 5 soundwave and shockwave - killer synergy.

This thead is super old though

Dammit, just realised it was bumped.. but awesome two techs you got up there
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    JagerPrime wrote: »

LOL I opened 3 T3C Crystals and got 3 Tact Sparks...