Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best way to open crystals

I was wondering if it's better to manually stop the roll for opening a crystal or to just hit the open 10 button?
Thanks

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    It doesnt matter its predetermined what u get from them
  • Far as I know, there's no effect but, I keep seeing people ask HOW crystals were opened when others post results. It's making me reconsider, especially since I've only gotten one 4 star from premium quality crystals in my time since day one of launch. Thank God that one was Shockwave though. I really wanted him at 4 stars. Every other 4 star I have is 100% earned. No luck.

I don't know if there really is a way to open them, or I just have a long line of bad luck all over me.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Guys.. 4* bots are exceedingly rare from PBCs.

I've been playing since beta in March... The game was around before that too... and I've only opened 3 that came from PBC.

As for how to open crystals. The moment you place it on the spinner and it says "tap here" the bot is chosen. The spin is just for show.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I was wondering if it's better to manually stop the roll for opening a crystal or to just hit the open 10 button?
    Thanks

Open 10 at a time, and if you don't get a 4*, open 10 more. Repeat this process until you get a 4* and keep buying energon if you have to. Guaranteed to get you a 4*. Don't give up.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    There is nothing to do, your bot had been chosen the second you activate the space bridge.
    Some people suggested specific methods but it is not true, they just think it is funny to mock the others.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited November 2017
    They’re *in* the phone. You need to break it open, like a piggy bank. That’s where the best 4* shards are

(Seriously, this topic....)
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Trailfire wrote: »
    They’re *in* the phone. You need to break it open, like a piggy bank. That’s where the best 4* shards are

Trail, what the heck! I tried your method, didn’t work...

xcmtlu4498mz.jpeg

• nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    oh man i am laughing way too hard lol
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Trailfire wrote: »

This post is Zoolander approved