Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

How to Counter Bonecrush's Passive Bleed?

Any strategy or bot to use would be helpful. I cannot figure out how to overcome this guy. I keep dying in arena.

Comments

• Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited November 2017
    use any bot that does not crit often.
    edit: see comment by DaveJL yup
    (ironhide works for me so far though)
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    duped grimlock shines against BC. Brawler prime is good too as he has willpower. Other than that, the ranged bots and damage over time bots do ok.
  • Options
    As others have said, brawlers are best thanks to the low crit rate. Ranged heavies and specials help, so Ironhide and his Sp2 would be useful. Ratchet and Rhinox's basic ranged attacks have a chance to deal shock and bleed, respectively, so they're good options too.
  • Options
    You can beat him with anyone just using lots of heavies and ranged attacks, but obviously it's easier with some than others
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Best bots for fighting bonecrusher are mv1 and duped grimlock
  • Options
    Trailfire wrote: »
    You can beat him with anyone just using lots of heavies and ranged attacks, but obviously it's easier with some than others

Which alliance you belong to?
  • Options
    HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Trail is black rain
  • Options
    HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    He is one of the best
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I used Waspinator against Bonecrusher since his basic attacks can't be critical
    Grimlock will also shine against Bonecrusher, he's created to counter DOT effects but I don't have him duped yet
  • Options
    Grimlock is good, like others have said. I almost always beat his ass with Motormaster though. Never really have much of a problem with bleeds with him against BC and Motormaster literally rolls over him! Those are some of my fastest fights.
  • Options
    Mv1 prime is the only real answer he gains health while bleeding when u hit the opponent and cant stack more then 2 bleeds on him
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mv1 prime is the only real answer he gains health while bleeding when u hit the opponent and cant stack more then 2 bleeds on him

He really isn't the only answer.

You only get bleed stacks from BC for the following reasons:

Chance to get bleed if you land a critical hit

Chance to get bleed when receiving a critical hit or heavy attack

Special moves

Since some demo bots have a virtual non existent Crit rate (waspinator and Ironhide mainly... Mixmaster without acid as well) you can fight the entire battle without taking bleeds if you don't get hit, or just block a lot.

Brawlers in general also have low Crit rates. I use Grindor on BC all the time and smash him. Grimlock is every bit as good as Mv1 for nullifying bleeds as well.

There's lots of options
  • Options
    Short and sweet. No tricks.. Just use these bots as you would any normal fight, don't need to use range or anything special...

MV1
    Grimlock
    IH
    MT
    Wasp

In a pinch, any brawler, but you're still playing with fire.
  • Options
    I always flatten him with MM. Grindor as well. I still don't use MV1. Never have an issue. MM and Grindor crit rates are horrendously low.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I love seeing BC on raids, esp with HA... I always think great chance to heal MV :D always nice to end up with more health end of fight than before if you pay attention when fighting instead of right thumb raiding ;p
  • Options
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I love seeing BC on raids, esp with HA... I always think great chance to heal MV :D always nice to end up with more health end of fight than before if you pay attention when fighting instead of right thumb raiding ;p

I have BC on an HA on my base lol
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    With the newly added Masteries, I've dropped Mv1 Prime in favor of G1 Prime. Powered with the bleed resistance, Willpower and Feeding Frenzy masteries, G1 Prime really does better against an HA-Grindor. Nobody recovers like Mv1 Prime certainly, but when you have class advantage, you drop opponents attack and therefore globally drop the HA effects. And you increase your own output, ending the fight earlier.

I know we're talking about BC but with said setup, Grindor and Motor crush BC easily.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    With the newly added Masteries, I've dropped Mv1 Prime in favor of G1 Prime. Powered with the bleed resistance, Willpower and Feeding Frenzy masteries, G1 Prime really does better against an HA-Grindor. Nobody recovers like Mv1 Prime certainly, but when you have class advantage, you drop opponents attack and therefore globally drop the HA effects. And you increase your own output, ending the fight earlier.

I know we're talking about BC but with said setup, Grindor and Motor crush BC easily.

Doesn’t feeding frenzy only work against the Sharkticons...?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DaveJL wrote: »

Doesn’t feeding frenzy only work against the Sharkticons...?

Sorry that's my misunderstanding...
  • Options
    I've used CW Prime to smash HA Grindors since the earliest days. Masteries aren't needed. Barring the rare bad fight, I've always come out with little life lost. CW Prime rips Grindor apart fast enough that HA doesn't do much

Prime, MM and Mirage have been my raid goto team for a long time. Covers all the annoying setups easily
  • Options
    The replies are not even relevant to the thread the guys is asking how to counter him at Arena .
    All are replying i use that i use this . lol your uncle told you that arenas nxt opponent will be BC.
    To this thread
    1))Better range and do 1-2 melee and special or heavy .
    2)) From 3 option of bot . If possible select the one with who has heavy attack on range.
    3)) Special can also trigger bleeds . So choose between sp-1-2-3 less chance to trigger bleeds
  • Options
    The replies are not even relevant to the thread the guys is asking how to counter him at Arena .
    All are replying i use that i use this . lol your uncle told you that arenas nxt opponent will be BC.
    To this thread
    1))Better range and do 1-2 melee and special or heavy .
    2)) From 3 option of bot . If possible select the one with who has heavy attack on range.
    3)) Special can also trigger bleeds . So choose between sp-1-2-3 less chance to trigger bleeds

The OP question has long since been answered multiple times and the thread ended up on subject of BC and HA in raids. So chill out a bit.