Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Jazz

Ok Kabam we’ve been patient but this is taking a crazy amount of time. ADD G1 JAZZ!!!! (And maybe wheeljack too)

Comments

• Mnicely80 wrote: »
    Ok Kabam we’ve been patient but this is taking a crazy amount of time. ADD G1 JAZZ!!!! (And maybe wheeljack too)

Definitely and Wheeljack! Two of the best characters in the franchise (please make them both G1 though, unless Wheeljack is TF: Prime)
  • I would absolutely love to see G1 Jazz. He was my favorite when I was a kid!
  • I wouldn't be surprised to see him joining the game within the next year due to his upcoming toy release in the Power of the Primes toy line.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wheeljack was my favorite bot during G1
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Yea we need jazz
  • no I would rather have... I’m not surprised considering who we are talking about
  • LandwalkerLandwalker Posts: 5
    edited November 2017
    Jazz is a great character to be in this game. Both of his G1 and cinematic characters have ranged weapons, cool moves for melee attacks and specials. I think he would make a great addition to the scout class.
    Edit: Also G1 wheeljack would make a nice tech.
  • Landwalker wrote: »
    Jazz is a great character to be in this game. Both of his G1 and cinematic characters have ranged weapons, cool moves for melee attacks and specials. I think he would make a great addition to the scout class.
    Edit: Also G1 wheeljack would make a nice tech.
    He is more of a warrior
  • Prime Wheeljack is more a warrior. Old-school Wheeljack is tech all the way. As for what IDW may have done with him, idk. I haven't kept upon that
  • SamuelSamuel Posts: 16
    Imao Trailfire I would prefer the movie jazz over the G1 version but I do want wheeljack
  • I actually thought of JAZZ as more of a tech class bot. His light and sound show are tech oriented and his G1 bio lists him as 'special ops'. I suppose the movie version could be warrior class, but the grey is so..... blah. Not Jazz's personality at all.

This is more his style.
    qeq1lf22o5mo.jpg
  • Vadar_Gaming_268Vadar_Gaming_268 Posts: 2
    edited December 2017
    Please Add G1 Jazz
    Please Add Him In January!
    This Is What He Looks Like!
    b9sqqitzl4ta.jpg
    I did like the Bayformer Jazz to be honest, as long as he didn't talk.
    I'd REALLY like to see Bluestreak...we could use another crazy fast fighter.
  • Any JAZZ!!!!!!! It's a big gaping hole in this game that he isn't here. It's like having the Avengers and leaving out Hawkeye or something. He's one of the MAIN g1 transformers. How do you not include him?!?!
  • Please Add G1 Jazz
    Please Add Him In January!
    This Is What He Looks Like!
    b9sqqitzl4ta.jpg

That's not G1 JAZZ Vader. That's the new Power of the Primes version of JAZZ. I have the figure. Its pretty cool. It would make sense for Kabam to add that version of him since that's part of a current toy line.

• sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    edited March 2018
    I'm gonna keep bumping this thread. By now Kabam knows JAZZ has been requested dozens and dozens of times. I'll leave the character suggestion thread clean for those guys with their random suggestions "Add Buttkicker Beta from the Russian version of the comic series" and things like that.

Come on Kabam, put a smile on Scatman Crothers' face up in heaven. o:)

ho45elvvomf6.jpguvj24pb4n746.jpg

Jazz will probably be one of those special guys...like a Christmas release or a crystal specific bot, like newBee
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Jazz is in the game already.
    We just don’t know which version it is.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    Jazz will probably be one of those special guys...like a Christmas release or a crystal specific bot, like newBee

God, I hope they don't pass him over until
    Christmas!! Talk about adding insult to injury! The core G1 Autobots are ALL avaible except him. We even have THREE Optimus Primes and TWO Bumblebees. It's like JAZZ has been snubbed on purpose.

I hope there's chips available for him and they don't just do a crystal bot. I'm not putting any money into this game until they do make him available. I'm also hoarding my PBC's until the day he is released.
    edited March 2018
    iuJacob wrote: »
    Jazz is in the game already.
    We just don’t know which version it is.

I get that, but they haven't released him yet. I'm sure they've already developed dozens of bots that are ready to go and they just flip the switch to turn them on in the game when they deem that the time is right. The time has been right for a while already. I'll keep my forum vigil going until that day comes

There was even a golden opportunity for Kabam to release JAZZ in honor of Black History Month as he has traditionally been portrayed by black voice actors.... but alas that didn't happen.
    owxbckjjkwcq.gif
    Instead of looking all serious when JAZZ wins a match, maybe he could do this
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    4ih2n3xypavs.gif
    Its should be his SP3
    q3hv4q52o4rx.gif
    Dancing is his thing
    Which version of JAZZ is your favorite? G1? Movie? Something else?
  • redshift9redshift9 Posts: 87
    G1, or something close to it. The big red shoulders on the one you posted yesterday just look weird to me.
    I like G1 personally. The new Power of the Primes figure is pretty close to that. They did a repaint version of the bayformer in the toy line as well as the video game that had the traditional white with blue and red striping. That is better than rhe grey they had in the movie.
    I could live with them releasing this one though
    g57ahdzkaorx.gif
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    There we go Kabam, when and if jazz arrives, win pose lol :smiley:
    mgqdnd53jegg.jpeg