Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awakening programs

I'd like to start by saying thanks to Kabam for these...it's like a custom crystal..but can you make them a LITTLE cheaper for the 4*?..or maybe offer a bundle without all the other stuff?(wouldn't be a bundle then, just a thing)...but $50 is just a tad steep for my pockets as well as many others...I'm sure you could benefit financially from selling 3 at $20-$25 a pop rather than 1 at $50...
Just a thought

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    You want cheaper? Wait till 5*s are out. This is Kabam's way of doing business. Strongest and rarest items are more expensive at first and slowly become cheaper as time goes on.
  • $50 is the price on a whole video game, not an in app purchase. I'm better off taking the astronomically small chance of my luck pulling a 4 star than buying a level 5 ability minus all other rewards for duplication.
  • $50 is the price on a whole video game, not an in app purchase. I'm better off taking the astronomically small chance of my luck pulling a 4 star than buying a level 5 ability minus all other rewards for duplication.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    $50 may be the price of a whole video game, but most video games these days have DLC you gotta pay for anyway, and microtransactions on top of it.

Yeah, prices could be lower but get the facts straight and compare apples to apples.