Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where are my duplication shards

It clearly says you get shards towards the next crystal when you duplicate a bot and I have never got thesegtnihrnk5jyo.png

Comments

• FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    When did this go into effect @Kabam Miike ?????
  • SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Yeah if it is advertised then we should be getting it, whats up with that?
  • KINGCHRIS97KINGCHRIS97 Posts: 22
    edited April 2017
    Yeah, I want my shards!!!
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Kind of an issue if we don't get them
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It went into effect same time mixmaster went in game.... delayed
  • This is actually not true, so I'm going to talk to the team about it. There are no shards for the next crystal received by duplicating a Bot.

Sorry for the confusion everybody!
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Relax everyone. We've asked about this before, and miike answered that no shards Or max sig ability special items are gonna be available right now.

But that doesn't mean that it won't change in the future.

Maybe that's what the post was about? For the future.
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    @Toughnut it wasn't really in my mind until I got email for global release that had that pic in it so was just wondering if it had changed upon global release and maybe was just delayed
  • KINGCHRIS97KINGCHRIS97 Posts: 22
    edited April 2017
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Relax everyone. We've asked about this before, and miike answered that no shards Or max sig ability special items are gonna be available right now.

But that doesn't mean that it won't change in the future.

Maybe that's what the post was about? For the future.

06oxmd4v2k8m.png

Nope I got this today. That's where the screenshot is from.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    There would most likely have been a spotlight if these kinds of changes would have been added.
  • This is actually not true, so I'm going to talk to the team about it. There are no shards for the next crystal received by duplicating a Bot.

Sorry for the confusion everybody!

So, are we going to see shards in the future or like never? I'm just wondering.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I hope they add characters crystal shards.
    Without it it looks pointless to open crystals when you have many lower tier bots. And a huge backstep from COC