Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Arena is a joke

seriosuly now.

Milestones and lack of people in my "region" is really taking a toll
there are like what 100 real grinders in my region?

i was rank 66, just to get placed on top 3-4%
now this is one of my highest scores i posted in arena

1-2% use to be ALOT lower, but the steady increase i keep seeing every week = cutoffs of people like ME who are just getting edged out of that 1-2% will make us grind even more points.

i was rank around 70-90 ish and that even qualified for top 1-2% so that means player pool for arena is getting lower and LESS people are playing for these rewards, but people who can score high amount are forced to drive up the scores even higher, to score in that top 1-2%.

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Not as many people are play because it's Bs now
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This is a chicken or the egg argument. You can easily defend two completely opposite points of view regarding the correlation between prize brackets and player participation..

• I have also stopped doing the arenas but m running out of gold so there is no other choice.
    Really lost interest in arenas
  • I must be one of the only people that actually likes the new arenas. They could use some milestones and an increase in arenas crystals, but it's less exhausting. The old one lasted 3 days which means if you so much as missed a half day, your chances of scoring are screwed. Now you can focus on specific days of favor and skip others. The old character arenas were also very unfair as they only rewarded the top 5 placements, which created the player gap we see today.

It could use some milestones to fix it up for beginning players, but I actually attend arenas far more than I did before.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Fix the gold issues kabam!
  • Davien wrote: »

They are remember? No more cost for alliance missions.
  • Would like to see a separate 2* arena make a comeback with the old milestone system. Would give lower lvl players a chance to get more 3* stuff and mid tier guys something to do with their 2* bots.
    I'm sure I'm not alone in my position where I'd rather hold those 2s a bit longer for the feature bot chips. Rather than just forging them out
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    I must be one of the only people that actually likes the new arenas. They could use some milestones and an increase in arenas crystals, but it's less exhausting. The old one lasted 3 days which means if you so much as missed a half day, your chances of scoring are screwed. Now you can focus on specific days of favor and skip others. The old character arenas were also very unfair as they only rewarded the top 5 placements, which created the player gap we see today.

It could use some milestones to fix it up for beginning players, but I actually attend arenas far more than I did before.

Exactly you didn’t attend the previous arena so you don’t know the value of it.
    300 arena chips each round was the motivation to infinite rounds of arena . There was never a competition between players. All use to get how much time they give to it. But now arena totally sucks so imbalanced arena rewarding to topers .

What is the meaning if everyOne not having equal number of bots
    Old veterans with bunch of 4star plays on 2-3 (9Hrs )rounds and reach in top -10

Whereas people with less bots keep grinding grinding 8-10 rounds (20Hrs) so that they can have some puny gold .
    But kabam don’t have so intelligent people to understand the difference so we have to keep doing for the love of game .
  • @JatinderSingh

Not sure what formed you that assumption, but I attended plenty of old arenas. Just didn't make the top 1% whenever I felt like it back then. Milestones ate really all this new one needs.

I've pondered over the concept of arena tiers. Players choose which arena to enter and are locked to that tier as soon as they earn points in it. This would however scramble the ranks a bit. With players distributed across 3 arenas, the percents would alter heavily.
    The reason people would need to be locked in is so high leveled players can't trash the ranks of lower tiers. To do so, they would have to give up 4 star shards which isn't smart.
  • ReworkRework Posts: 122
    I like the variety and one day nature of the new arenas, but there are 2 things I'd like to see improved.
    1) Lessen the top heavy nature of the rewards. Only people in the top 10% get any of the best reward most days, with only the top few percent getting any significant amount.
    2) Bring back arena chips per round so there is some reward to keep playing even if you can't reach the next tier... Particularly during Chip arena where there is one big high end tier.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Imo only thing I don’t like about new arenas is the 7 days stretch on feature break it up some
  • Yeah. It'd be nicer if every second arena was a feature arena instead of every second week of arenas. It gets seriously tedious
  • TechTech Posts: 15
    I like the 1 day arena... just wish there was still milestones and either arena chips or more gold. The inability to grind for gold makes the task of leveling bots way too tedious.
    Slibby8803 wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »

lol.. that get used up just by maxing up one 3* bot. It just clears the backlog. You don't realize gold earning in Arena had dropped drastically after Kabam removed the arena crystal milestones?

How many 4* bots you have? I have 2 rank 4 4*s now and about 4 rank 3 4*s. wait till u reach my level and see how fast gold is gone just by leveling up as usual and some forging.
    edited November 2017
    about 7 ppl left this week and last week alone in OV alliances (from what I've read and know in the chats). If you dont think this is concerning then guess you don't know how people are feeling about the game currently. More are getting burnt up by all these changes making them thinking much about quitting and never come back. Gold being one of the biggest issues and it leaves a player stagnant and unable to progress in leveling up their favorite 3* or 4* bots.
  • Davien wrote: »

lol.. that get used up just by maxing up one 3* bot. It just clears the backlog. You don't realize gold earning in Arena had dropped drastically after Kabam removed the arena crystal milestones?

How many 4* bots you have? I have 2 rank 4 4*s now and about 4 rank 3 4*s. wait till u reach my level and see how fast gold is gone just by leveling up as usual and some forging.

Ahh yes yee old I have more bots than you so blah blah blah argument. Also people have been foretelling the doom of the game since it left beta. Maybe it dies maybe it doesn't maybe your alliance mates were just looking for an excuse not to deal with you or maybe your right and it the lack of gold. We will never know the real truth.