Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Star Up Suggestion!

I was thinking about this idea and i think it would be cool
I Have my suggestion to star up your bots.
The thing is you need to collect or buy some star power (collect them from special events or from raids)
And the Star up needed for your bots:
1* to 2*= 2500 star power
2* to 3*= 5000 star power
3* to 4*= 10000 Star Power

Crystal Name and guaranteed star power: Starlight Crystal and Guaranteed: 150 star power and between 150-750 star power and the cost is 90 energon

Would be cool? It's a cool idea?

Comments

• Dasshticon wrote: »
    The thing is you need to collect or buy some star power (collect them from special events or from raids)

Crystal Name and guaranteed star power: Starlight Crystal and Guaranteed: 150 star power and between 150-750 star power and the cost is 90 energon

I have an odd feeling 5-Stars will dip into 10K+ rating territory... (I’ve never played MCoC so this statement could be made up of straight up ignorance)

I have an odd feeling 5-Stars will dip into 10K+ rating territory... (I’ve never played MCoC so this statement could be made up of straight up ignorance)

So do you think it's bad?

Due to the forging mechanics being a large part of raising bot power I doubt this would ever be viable. Who would forge when you could just keep raising a 2* up to 4* for sig ability levels. While an interesting idea, it will never happen.