Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Who would you want as the next Movie decepticon character

Mnicely80Mnicely80 Posts: 66
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Who would you want as the next Movie decepticon character 23 votes

Soundwave
4%
Insanecloud 1 vote
Lockdown
43%
French_BakerBumblebeeAnubisMallowmanMnicely80Raptor22Drake6401HarveyardDovahKingBMOREDUCKS76 10 votes
MV5 Megatron
4%
Joker69 1 vote
Galvatron
0%
Shockwave
26%
CandKaneDeadSilenceBlogZmogisSonerbabaYoncemusPrimeShade 6 votes
Sideways
0%
Long Haul
0%
Rampage
4%
Landwalker 1 vote
Berserker
13%
GochaBRODiego_22Elsie123darcey 3 votes
Onslaught
4%
DrShotgun 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Lockdown
    Lockdown was really non aligned, but I voted for him anyway.
  • Options
    Where’s the “none of the above” option?

Honestly, I can cope with that Red bot that was Prime’s mentor or whatever (he’a a bit like drift in being way less hideous than the rest of the cinema bots)
    But other than him, please stay as far from cinema bots as possible

Sentinel I think he was called, the old bastard
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    movie ratchet pls (none of the above)
  • Options
    None of them...ever again...
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited November 2017
    MV5 Megatron
    No more bayformers.more g1 bots!
    Though I do like tlk Megatron
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Onslaught
    I'd like to see Nemesis Prime, but not the purple eyed MV1....A Real Nemesis
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    what’s the little one that turns in to a mobile phone? Wheelie or something? That one.
  • Options
    Lockdown
    I know you guys don’t like the movies but 1. Some people ((like me)) like them and 2. Some cool things can be done with the characters
  • Options
    Mnicely80 wrote: »
    I know you guys don’t like the movies but 1. Some people ((like me)) like them and 2. Some cool things can be done with the characters

I love the movies. I dont like the character designs. We are pretty saturated in my opinion with movie bots...we need more Beast Wars if anything and of course more G1.

Again I love the movies. Love every second of watching them...character designs are not good though. Especially Movie Galvatron...
  • Options
    Lockdown

I love the movies. I dont like the character designs. We are pretty saturated in my opinion with movie bots...we need more Beast Wars if anything and of course more G1.

Again I love the movies. Love every second of watching them...character designs are not good though. Especially Movie Galvatron...

I agree that Galvatron was one of the worst things in the movies but I like the other designs
  • Options
    The combiner Devastator
  • Options
    Lockdown
    The combiner Devastator
    Lol if you had him all you would have to do it take a step forward and you win

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The combiner Devastator
    Lol if you had him all you would have to do it take a step forward and you win

Kabam will probably release some G1 combiners as well, so Devastigerthingy won't be overpowered
  • Options
    Onslaught
    I'm not a fan of the movies but love the bot designs of the earlier movies.. not so much the streamlined versions of the last couple. I'd love to see movie Dinobots, Shockwave, Onslaught and LongHaul...there are some very cool movie versions... especially the movie version of Motormaster that never made it in.
  • Options
    Lockdown
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    I'm not a fan of the movies but love the bot designs of the earlier movies.. not so much the streamlined versions of the last couple. I'd love to see movie Dinobots, Shockwave, Onslaught and LongHaul...there are some very cool movie versions... especially the movie version of Motormaster that never made it in.

Rip Motormaster @DrShotgun
  • Options
    Onslaught
    Have you seen his design? It's epic
  • Options
    Onslaught
    ......pe1ymzxfe9zp.jpg
  • Options
    Lockdown
    Look like majority want the live action lockdown i actually like how the character was portayes really stuck the bounty hunter gig and didnt stray from lockdown G1 roots and he had a cool design in my opinion even with the crazy face cannon
  • Options
    I really hate the g1 purists ,they really annoy me haveing no sense in respect for other peoples interest. Ruining any tranformers experience they're at.
  • Options
    ladysman_417ladysman_417 Posts: 139
    edited November 2017
    I want Brawl just so i can finish megatron's crew consisting of :megatron, grinder, barricade ,Bone Crusher and soon enough brawl.
  • Options
    Rampage
    I'd like to see Brawl, personally. With all those weapons and stuffs. Though I'd like to see Blackout too, but since he's too familiar with Grindor, I won't get my hopes up.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Blackout IS Grindor - pretty sure it is just the bot that gets tossed in the ocean with Megatron.(I know he technically isn’t but come on, he is)

However, I also want Brawl (named devastator in the film though I think?) if we get any. That or Wheelie.
  • Options
    Lockdown
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Blackout IS Grindor - pretty sure it is just the bot that gets tossed in the ocean with Megatron.(I know he technically isn’t but come on, he is)

However, I also want Brawl (named devastator in the film though I think?) if we get any. That or Wheelie.

Blackout and Grindor are Different
  • Options
    DaveJL wrote: »

Blackout and Grindor are Different

Yes, thank you for pointing that out, despite me saying I know that, if you read the bracketed text. They aren’t, though. Unless they are identical twins...
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Shockwave
    Blackout and Grindor are the same bot, renamed in the toyline due to copyright reasons.