Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

"Over-forge" beyond level 100 -- misleading PI predictions?

KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello, I'm reporting for a friend who believed the rumor that we can go beyond lv 100 for the last forge. He first forged his SW to level 99. For the last level, my friend put in a lot of maxed 3* bots, trying to overforge. The green number predicted his SW would have 3343 and would be on lv 112. Hitting the forge button confirmed this:
natm9u42d0d5.jpg

But when exiting this screen and checking the bot, he found 3235 and lv 100:
mapcnnuvf9kx.jpg

and nothing was returned for those overflowing forged fodders. Does this qualify for a bug? The system prevents upgrade overflow when we try to select more ores. Why doesn't it apply to forging?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• juliusjulius Posts: 66

Yes, I can also confirm that we may over-forge the bots over Lv 100. However, after the screen is refreshed, the over-forged lv will disappear without returning the materials.
    Hello, I'm reporting for a friend who believed the rumor that we can go beyond lv 100 for the last forge. He first forged his SW to level 99. For the last level, my friend put in a lot of maxed 3* bots, trying to overforge. The green number predicted his SW would have 3343 and would be on lv 112. Hitting the forge button confirmed this:
    natm9u42d0d5.jpg

But when exiting this screen and checking the bot, he found 3235 and lv 100:
    mapcnnuvf9kx.jpg

and nothing was returned for those overflowing forged fodders. Does this qualify for a bug? The system prevents upgrade overflow when we try to select more ores. Why doesn't it apply to forging?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

• DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    This is how we got warning labels to not put pets in microwaves.
  • This must be the most incompitent post I have seen ever. His experiment failed now he wants to be compensated for it. Stupidly funny this one
  • Speedometer in my car goes to 240. I just have to cut a hole in the floorboard to push the accelerator down more.....