Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid Crash after Updating

When I tried to start a raid after updating to the new version today, I'm able to select my bots but when trying to start the raid I get an error message and the game crashes. When I log back in and try to resume the raid (the timer is ticking on the raid now) I get the same error and crash over and over.

Using an Iphone SE on version 11.0.1

Comments

• Oh no. Not again...
  • Me too. These constant screw ups are so annoying
  • Me too
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    To update: this is still happening but the majority of my alliance is having no issues raiding. I have taken some video of the full process and crashes and will send a ticket. But I'm sure this is happening to alot more users
  • Raid took 8 minutes to load for me. And the fights are taking way longer to load.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Another update: I am back to raiding, tried again and was able to join and complete 2 raids. Not sure if Kabam fixed something or there was a different issue.
  • I'm crashing everytime I try to raid after the update. Come on whats going on? I'm on Iphone 7 plus
  • @Canuck33 are you using an Apple device? Apparently Mutantdoc is.

After the updates that caused loading screen issues and then scrolling problems, I decided to start checking the forums before updating in the future. Glad I stuck to it.
  • Ok mine seems to have stopped crashing
  • I don't know if this still on the subject..

The funny thing happened to me after updating was someone raided me only with one bot and the rating only 605 and he win against my base defender with 8,5k ratings..

Still confused how it could be happen? m51k34lo4xdt.png
  • That’s probably just someone cheating, not a result of the update... which probably doesn’t help you feel any better.
  • Yup.. Probably like that