Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

When are we getting to sell T1 Alphas?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I wonder if we'll ever be able to sell our T1 Alpha Sparks in order to get T2 essence, when can we expect to get this feature? Becuase right now it's very hard and painfull to get at least one so that you can Rank Up your 4-Stars... please add us this feature, it'd still be hard, but it would be FAR easier than right now...
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    In update
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    It’s there man

5kuv1d9nz7wq.png
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    your dream has now come true. Time to go raiding lots and remember to give thanks to Kabam.
  • Davien wrote: »
    your dream has now come true. Time to go raiding lots and remember to give thanks to Kabam.

Lol I am hoping you were joking. It will take you close to 2 months to sell every T1A you can get your hands on to make that 1 T2A. At that rate you’ll never need to sell them since you can gain a couple full T2A in that same time from special missions and AM. Might as well save the T1A for bots and defense mods.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    JagerPrime wrote: »
    Davien wrote: »

Lol I am hoping you were joking. It will take you close to 2 months to sell every T1A you can get your hands on to make that 1 T2A. At that rate you’ll never need to sell them since you can gain a couple full T2A in that same time from special missions and AM. Might as well save the T1A for bots and defense mods.

What did you expect? 1000 essence per spark?

Is this just the "lets see what I can complain about today" post of the day?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758

i'm still getting T2A shards via AM. Get good and start farming lvl 75+ in AM? That way you'll farm T2A faster + on top of the T1A you sold giving u some T2A shards.. makes progression much faster for your 4* bots.
  • Manthro wrote: »

Not everyone feels the need to waste their life savings on this game as you have. Being basically a F2P means 100 T2A won’t add up to much.
    i'm still getting T2A shards via AM. Get good and start farming lvl 75+ in AM? That way you'll farm T2A faster + on top of the T1A you sold giving u some T2A shards.. makes progression much faster for your 4* bots.
    My alliance has been in the top 10 for the better part of 2 months. 100 essence is a joke.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Be patient. This will change, pal.
    When I first saw 18000 chips for 1% of a T1Alpha I was astonished and never bothered raiding. If that's ridiculous, the game has been ridiculous from the beginning to your criteria. Yet people went for an early 3* 40/40. Being part of a top alliance implies that at least some people you know went for it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    Manthro wrote: »

Not everyone feels the need to waste their life savings on this game as you have. Being basically a F2P means 100 T2A won’t add up to much.
    My alliance has been in the top 10 for the better part of 2 months. 100 essence is a joke.

That's pretty funny, especially since I spend maybe $20 per month on this game.

I'm at the point where I can run virtually f2p and get all the resources I need by being in the #3 alliance.

The only things I spend on are the periodic energon cards that pop up.

I'm looking at my t2a right now.. I'm at 8900 essence, which means I can sell enough t1a to get me a spark right now. This also means I'll have the resources to r4 my 6th bot before the next AM.
  • Selling 19 T1a got me just enough for a T2a for my 5th R4 4*. I’ve been a F2P player from the start and now feel I have a team where I can make a run for ROK. Very thankful and grateful for this added feature.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    edited November 2017
    How many did you sell? 19?! I would not suggest to sell any of Alphas, it's not worth it. There's always a good use for these sparks.

Yes, sold 19 T1a, they are much easier to get now than when we started out. Having 5 R4s to do expert spotlight will save me some energon so it will be worth it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Selling them versus them rotting in inventory is good, but overall yes alphas to sell to map t2a isn’t what it’s designed for
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Selling them versus them rotting in inventory is good, but overall yes alphas to sell to map t2a isn’t what it’s designed for

This. This is why it was added. For the many players out there that have t1a rotting in overflow and getting nothing but a little gold and nothing else. T1a selling for t2a essence is not meant to be a real way of getting t2a. The 100 essence per is pretty spot on imo.
  • Actually i wish we could trade them. The players who have excess can give it to players who direly need them
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Omg kabam why cant we seel t3 class?!?!?!