Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

about disinstalling and reinstalling the game

quick question.
Today, after the update, the phone told me that the memory was almost full.
So later I'll go buy a new SD, but the game is already installed in the phone memory, so probably I'll need to uninstall and reinstall it in the SD.
Since the game is connected with this account, there should be no risk in losing bots or resources from doing that right?
Eventually, is there the chance to move the files from the phone memory to the SD without uninstalling?
This is the first mobile game I play, so sorry if it's a silly question.
I already have 3 4-star bots, plus several 3-star and 18 2-star bots maxed up, so I'd hate to restart it from the beginning.

Thank you for your answer.

Comments

• VouterVouter Posts: 25
    just log in to kabam account and youll be fine..just relog in again after you reinstall it
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I can confirm your account will be safe from my own experience. Whether your new SD card saves you the memory issue is something related to your Android system. In some versions, you can move your installed APPS. Some even automatically store big game data into SD card.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You should be able to go into app settings, select the app, and move it to your SD card without having to uninstall