Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who will be the December featured Bot??

BrideriserBrideriser Posts: 5
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Who will be the December featured Bot?? 15 votes

G1 Megatron
93%
French_BakeriuJacobtekkn1kalDaviennomisuJoker69KillMasterCGochaBROSonerbabaDrake6401KittenPrimeNightgauntKOUManthan13 14 votes
Beast Wars Megatron
6%
DaveJL 1 vote

Comments

• OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Tbh I don’t actually know anymore- G1 megatron, G1 bumblebee and Beast wars Optimal primal are In the game files so who knows? Although with the recent background I predict G1 megatron and G1 bumblebee in Jan and Beast wars optimal primal in Feb?
  • The silohuette is that of the leader class combiner wars Megatron
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited November 2017
    G1 Megatron
    Would be pretty hilarious if G1 Bee gets in the game before 4* Bayformer Bee gets released.

And yeah, I voted G1 MT, but I think it is pretty clearly CW MT, but really that's what all the "G1" bots are, save for Grimlock.
  • jaucjstr7vxo.png
    CW Or G1?
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    G1 Megatron
    jaucjstr7vxo.png
    CW Or G1?

The CW is G1 Megs. It's just restylized.

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited November 2017
    G1 Megatron
    So many posts scattered among random threads when people kept telling me I was wrong when I said it was CW Megs...
  • Manthro wrote: »
    jaucjstr7vxo.png
    CW Or G1?

For all intents and purposes, CW is G1. There really isn't much difference aside from minor cosmetic design changes.

I don't understand why everyone is so keen on making the distinction.

I have very little knowledge of transformers, I Was just curious.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Manthro wrote: »
    jaucjstr7vxo.png
    CW Or G1?

For all intents and purposes, CW is G1. There really isn't much difference aside from minor cosmetic design changes.

I don't understand why everyone is so keen on making the distinction.

I have very little knowledge of transformers, I Was just curious.

That's cool. There's just been quite a few people on about G1 and CW bots in game, making it a point to say "it's not G1 it's CW"

Consider them one and the same, because they are.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I know they're technically not G1, but my brain insists that they're close enough to count so that's how I mentally file them.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Beast Wars Megatron
    beast wars megatron