Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots rapidly Losing energy during fights

Has anyone else had problems with their bots energy literally decreasing when you’re not even fighting or being it
This seems to happen during a raids. I would just sit there and watch my energy literally go away

Comments

• Do you actually mean power or life?
  • Life at the top left
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    Then you're probably fighting a bot in raid that's on a Harm Accelerator mod which slowly bleeds you to death no matter what you do. If enemy bot hits you with a special it will add another stack and bleed you faster
  • I have lost several raids due to the bots energy bar draining rapidly when I’m not even being fired at or firing at another bot
  • This was with 3 different bots. I have been playing for almost half a year now and have never had this happen
  • Look to see what mod is on the bot you are facing
  • Has this game even been live 18 months? Even with beta included
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He said half a year aka 6months no december last year was beta
  • YES! I've had the game paused before during a battle and when I resumed I went from 80+% health to around 20% and my special power bar was full. I know it happened in a raid and maybe arenas and maps too. I'm not sure of any other details because I usually freak out and try to salvage the battle.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    YES! I've had the game paused before during a battle and when I resumed I went from 80+% health to around 20% and my special power bar was full. I know it happened in a raid and maybe arenas and maps too. I'm not sure of any other details because I usually freak out and try to salvage the battle.

This particular issue is a bug that has existed for many months and has never been completely fixed.

Every now and then the battle continues on the background while you have paused the game. Don't know what triggers it, seems to happen randomly.

This is a different issue than the one stated by the OP, however. He is detailing life loss during the fight which he can't explain, but it is most likely being caused by a mod or debuff he hasn't noticed.

I believe there may be some masteries that can sap life as well... Deep wounds has an interesting mechanic if the opposing bot has more life than the attacker..