Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raid defense problems lol

Ok so i got a guy with squad rating 2294 attacking my 11k base and defeating it. Ok he is ninja and can play , but there is something wrong with the calculation. My first bot is 2500 rating MV1 with HA and he killed him without taking any dmg without having MV1 him self on the team or Grimlock. How is that posible ?
43ccsps9dfdi.jpg
xnl10sm0sekh.jpg

Comments

• I’ve had the exact same thing happen lately. Clearly they are using some kind of hack as they took no damage from my 2 harm accelators.
  • The rating comparison is plenty possible. I've punched through much rougher probabilities before. Taking no damage from an accelerator though, not at all likely. I use my Mv1 prime in virtually every raid and rarely get out in perfect shape after an HA Brawler. Considering he didn't even have that, I'd put it on the completely impossible side. The mastery doesn't even come close to leveling the damage received.

I can't say for sure that the raid info is always accurate, but I've seen people go to some wild lengths just to avoid winning legally.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i would just report that guy yeah