Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Character location help,where do I get them.

I'm new to game. Where and how do I get the following. What currency. Are they in arena. How do I get them in arena.
Bumblebee optimus prime hotrod ironhide drift. All these are movie versions.

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Also where do I get ultra Magnus. I have arcee. Both of them are from that one comic book.
    This team for them. Ultra Magnus , arcee , shockwave, windblade.
  • Pretty simple really. Anyway alI of the bots you mentioned above can be found in “Bot Crystals” such as a Premium bot crystal, 3-Stad bot crystal, 4-Star bot crystal, knight crystal etc. Heck, you might even pull one from a daily crystal if you are lucky. A “Bot” (not plural) can be Obtained in the “Crystal Bounty” arena from 2,3 or 4-Star bot crystal shards. Using energon, you can buy a Premium bot crystal or a featured bot crystal. (Dinobot as of this post) Energon can obtained through special/spotlight, story missions and you guessed it! Money.
    Pretty simple really. Anyway alI of the bots you mentioned above can be found in “Bot Crystals” such as a Premium bot crystal, 3-Stad bot crystal, 4-Star bot crystal, knight crystal etc. Heck, you might even pull one from a daily crystal if you are lucky. A “Bot” (not plural) can be Obtained in the “Crystal Bounty” arena from 2,3 or 4-Star bot crystal shards. Using energon, you can buy a Premium bot crystal or a featured bot crystal. (Dinobot as of this post) Energon can obtained through special/spotlight, story missions and you guessed it! Money.

where and when is premium bot crystal and how much of what currency.

where and when is 3-stad bot crystal and how much of what currency.

where and when is 4-star bot crystal and how much of what currency.

what is crystal bounty?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    camaro57 wrote: »
    Pretty simple really. Anyway alI of the bots you mentioned above can be found in “Bot Crystals” such as a Premium bot crystal, 3-Stad bot crystal, 4-Star bot crystal, knight crystal etc. Heck, you might even pull one from a daily crystal if you are lucky. A “Bot” (not plural) can be Obtained in the “Crystal Bounty” arena from 2,3 or 4-Star bot crystal shards. Using energon, you can buy a Premium bot crystal or a featured bot crystal. (Dinobot as of this post) Energon can obtained through special/spotlight, story missions and you guessed it! Money.

what is crystal bounty?

kgxf67b0k4qa.png
    adh04grswv7w.png
    This is where u get crystals
    The crystal bounty is an arena that's on every now and then

what is crystal bounty?

kgxf67b0k4qa.png
    adh04grswv7w.png
    This is where u get crystals
    The crystal bounty is an arena that's on every now and then

where do i get theose blue crystals that used for 4 star crystal. where do i get those yellow crystals and those other blue that used for 3 star crystal.
    and thanks for the fast response.
  • Just play every mode that you can, everyday. You'll learn how to get them.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm convinced this is just some guy doing a social experiment on how friendly and helpful this community will be to completely new players
    Manthro wrote: »
    I'm convinced this is just some guy doing a social experiment on how friendly and helpful this community will be to completely new players

Nope, I started game 2 days ago.
  • camaro57 wrote: »

Wait you said you started on the 24th. Now you started on the 25th?

Wait you said you started on the 24th. Now you started on the 25th?

Ooops your correct if 24 was friday
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I think OP is just a troll
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    I think OP is just a troll

Sort of the point I’m trying to make.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I called it first on another thread - troll or a kid for sure