Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Thoughts on the deals?

cant believe they didnt add anything to energon offers..other than that what did u get?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    The crystal deal is decent, the “Authorization Deals” are garbage. You have to spend $200 worth of Energon to get a T3...yeah...no. It’s fine if you “need” some of the prior offerings, but if you really only want the T3 then in my opinion it’s not.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Instant buy
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The 250 energon deal seemed reasonable enough, got an alpha I needed to rank Mirage and finished another 3* crystal to save for Meg chips.
  • Options
    I think all the deals look fair
  • Options
    Thoughts on the deal?

Really like them so I don't have to spend money on them. ha!
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I think they are all fair except the t3c offer, yet again. I guess it is fine if you already have an established roster of 4* champs and can get t2a from the spotlight mission, but I feel that is a very limited selection who will be happy. I ended up getting them all though because I had some saved up energon, so didn’t need to buy two grimlocks, just the one.

Crystal bundle I got because it was cheap enough, but wish I hadn’t bothered.

surprised they didn’t add things to the energon packs too - was so sure they would. Even energy refills or gold or shards or something! the offers in MCoC were pretty decent, if expensive, but there was stuff on offer everywhere. Expected the same here
  • Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    I'm surprised kabam didn't put any cyber Monday offers in the energon store
  • Options
    OP7842OP7842 Posts: 46
    The crystal deal is a good one, but out of my price range. Just don't have $31 to spare for a game right now.
    I do wish they would put out 2 offers. One like the current one and another smaller one for people who don't have as much to spend.
    When they had them,I was buying the $2.99-
    $4.99 card deals all the time. I'm happy to pay that much 3 - 4 times a week.
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    the cyber monday deal is very good. for 20$ you get 20 crystals. i got like 5-9 new characters. im new to game so this helped a lot.
  • Options
    camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    here is some i got: movie optimus movie ironhide movie megatron.
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    bought the 24 crystals deal. got 0 4*s and just 3 3*s - the rest all 2* garbage.

this is the final straw for me. gonna stop buying anymore crystal deals after this. The total amount of $$ I got ripped off + the torment afterwards just isn't worth it.
  • Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Davien wrote: »
    bought the 24 crystals deal. got 0 4*s and just 3 3*s - the rest all 2* garbage.

this is the final straw for me. gonna stop buying anymore crystal deals after this. The total amount of $$ I got ripped off + the torment afterwards just isn't worth it.

i feel you man.