Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Deals not showing [Merged Threads]

Virales13Virales13 Posts: 9
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I bought up to the gold bundle for the cyber Monday deals, but the platinum won't show for me. Is there a fix, cause I only bought to get that one.

Comments

• is there an issue with the cyber monday deals? i keep trying to purchase the crystal deal but everytime i do it says expired? anyone else?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I got it ok
  • took me three times but it finally came through
  • I bought the spark deal. The bronze.. Question.., How does the silver ticket work? Does the next offer magically appear? I want all the tickets
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    You buy one, next one appears automatically
  • Dircules wrote: »
    You buy one, next one appears automatically

Thanks!
  • I bought the bronze and the silver isn’t showing. Restarted the app about 20 times now and my phone twice. Connected to a different WiFi. Nothing helps... didn’t this happen last time too? How many times does the same problem have to occur before it’s fixed? Or atleast tested before it’s released
  • Bought the bronze and the silver isn’t showing up. Restarted the app 20 times, restarted my phone twice & connected to another WiFi. Couple hours passed since the first purchase. This happened last time too. How many times does it have to happen to be fixed (for everyone)
  • Gannicus_0 wrote: »
    Bought the bronze and the silver isn’t showing up. Restarted the app 20 times, restarted my phone twice & connected to another WiFi. Couple hours passed since the first purchase. This happened last time too. How many times does it have to happen to be fixed (for everyone)

I didn’t get my silver yet either. Atleast it seems like we aren’t the only ones
  • Hey gang!

Merged two threads together about this. Can everyone who is currently having issues seeing the deals provide what type of device they're on and the OS? :)
  • Hey gang!

Merged two threads together about this. Can everyone who is currently having issues seeing the deals provide what type of device they're on and the OS? :)

I'm on the Samsung galaxy 6, Android.
  • Merged 2 of me
  • WarblahWarblah Posts: 39
    edited November 2017
    Android, galaxy j7. Purchased up to tier3, tier4 never showed up
  • iPhone 6s+
    iOS 11.1.2
  • Bought Bronze and silver but couldn’t get gold.
    Bought those from android 6.0.1
    And I tried open the app on my another device iOS 11.1.2 same Probleme.
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Bought first two want the t2a deal also. Samsung note 5 running Android 7.0
  • Bought bronze never saw silver...

iPhone 7+, 11.1.2
  • iPhone6; iOS 10.2.
    Thanks!
  • JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Bronze and silver, Moto Android 7.1.1
  • Android 7.0, since I didn't clarify that very well earlier.

And will the time limit on the bundle be extended to give us a chance to purchase them since we want to, but just don't have the option?
  • Same problem on my iPad Air 2
    iOS 11.1.2
  • Virales13 wrote: »
    Android 7.0, since I didn't clarify that very well earlier.

And will the time limit on the bundle be extended to give us a chance to purchase them since we want to, but just don't have the option?

I’m with you. I really want most if not all the bundles....
  • Lgg6 phone
  • Hey All,

I have a small update here: The team is aware of an issue here, and are working on a fix. If you purchased a Cache, and the new one is not showing up for you, rest assured that we're going to get this fixed, or find a way to make sure that the next Cache is available to you.
  • Hey All,

I have a small update here: The team is aware of an issue here, and are working on a fix. If you purchased a Cache, and the new one is not showing up for you, rest assured that we're going to get this fixed, or find a way to make sure that the next Cache is available to you.

Thanks!
  • Hey All,

Do we get a discount for the inconvenience?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Gannicus_0 wrote: »
    Hey All,

Do we get a discount for the inconvenience?

This made me laugh, thank you :smiley:

• How about an extension of the deal for another day (or the week, that would be awesome!)
  • MattCMattC Posts: 23
    Yeah if anything let us buy the stuff and drop it into our accounts. Main reason I bought first two was to get the third and it vanished on me
  • JermtsJermts Posts: 14
    Any update?