Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly awarded bots

Maybe someone can answer this for me. I have logged in consecutively everyday this month to include the last three days and twice today. When I logged on earlier today it showed I was still on track to gain the awarded bot this month. However, when I logged back on this evening it now shows a red X on the last day of the month encinuating that I have missed a day logging in, which in my opinion and to the best of my knowledge I have not. Is there some way to determine if this is a glitch from the game not properly registering a log on attempt or am I simply at a loss for this months bot award. I have on several occasions been active in a match in which I was actively winning and have been kicked from the game for unknown reasons just to log back on and find I lost the match or that I have to re-attempt the match. I enjoy the game and don't mind a few glitches here and there as I am confident kabam team is working on fixing them. Any incite into this issue is richly appreciated and if a remedy can be reached that would be awesome! I don't want a hand out but I've put my time and efforts into this game over the last month and would be severely disappointed to have lost out on the reward because of a simple glitch. Thank you!

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    This has happened to a couple of players before, and yes, in some cases it is a bug.

Best advice I can give you is to send a ticket into support and explain the situation.

If they can see it is a server error or whatever, they will fix it.