Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Defense

How is it possible for this to happen? He didn’t even lose any health yet I have a maxed harm.8bvc72r3vhc3.png

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Ready to report xxx's base? o:)
  • Options
    There are other threads concerning this. It's a cheat. Report the player through in-game system.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Look at his name. Several gaming servers are skipping/pulling out of china because of the serial cheating and hacking. Though that looks like traditional Chinese so the guy could either be from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Singapore.
  • Options
    @AAGZ0921

Not to be judgmental, but I actually agree. The mass majority of hackers and exploiters I see in any game are from China. Playing fair doesn't seem to fly for a considerable portion of them.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    @AAGZ0921

Not to be judgmental, but I actually agree. The mass majority of hackers and exploiters I see in any game are from China. Playing fair doesn't seem to fly for a considerable portion of them.

I lived there for almost 10 years. I had to live with the constant cheating and sleight of hand. What you hear or see on the news is only 1% of everything goin on every day.
  • Options
    I'm curious how someone with a squad rating of just over 2,000 could even get into a raid with someone with a base defense over 19k.

There does seem to be a lot of stories lately about Chinese hackers, not just individuals but entire companies too! So, something like this doesn't surprise me at all.