Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How to Fix the external "asset_cache" folder?

I'm worried that I'll won't get clean or large new images anymore for the Transforrmers: Forged to Fight Wikia beacsue v4.1 "killed" the Android game's external Android "asset_cache" folder, for ______ reason. Because the game had this ever since Beta, the folder disabled completely ruined my expectations for the game.

I don't want to wait for another update that may (or may not!!) fix this. I'm thinking of taking the coding part that had an enabled "asset_cache" folder from 4.0.1 apk and replacing it in the 4.1 apk.

Anyone that can help or offer another solution? (Please don't leave zero comments again! I keep getting discouraged every time I write a new "discussion" that almost always are ignored!)

Comments

• In my device all images still there
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mine too. The lasted image dated Nov 22.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @KillMasterC

November 22 is when the game updated to 4.1. Existing images are still there, but no new images will be created. As such, I didn't get any images for the Cyber Monday offers. And any and all future images that will evaporate and not be preserved!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Oh. That's a pity. And indeed, after the update I see more and more ?'s as avatar and placeholder cog spinning when the connection gets interrupted. They must've changed the mechanics.