Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight mission

Just tried to complete 1 run of expert before I join Alliance mission and I got all the way to Bludgeon and got him down to about 5th left with 3 bots still to play and I got kicked and the spotlight mission reset, yet still lost the energy I used to get there
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    same here. got booted and the energy spent to reach the first bot (hard mode btw) went up in smoke..
  • Options
    Mine was expert
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    @Kabam Miike another bug here spotlight keep resetting!!!
  • Options
    HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    Likewise.....
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I got through Expert finally after getting crushed with crashes
  • Options
    BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Actually because we are guineapigs and all...

@Kabam Miike The purple Sharkticons in Expert are the cause of the crashes. Everytime I fight one and beat him. I crash. So that explains that problem
  • Options
    Looking into this right now!
  • Options
    just happened to me in easy as well. I made it to the three way path split just before the boss and game crashed, restarted map reset but energy gone. Fun times :disappointed:
  • Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited November 2017
    This happened to me also sort of - I completed 1 full path in Hard and when I went back into the mission to run another path, it said my progress was at 0%. I tried to enter the map again, but the game crashed. When I logged back in, I went back to the mission and the path I had taken was registered. Tried to go into the map again, and again, the game crashed.

So thats where im at.