Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Are you kidding me???

SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Commanders,

We're receiving reports that some players are rerunning the Ancient Sanctum Map over and over because of the bug that is currently live causing the Map to reset. This is not an intended behaviour of the map, and exploiting this bug is not allowed. If you or your alliance is taking advantage of this bug, cease this immediately.

While we understand that this bug is caused by an error on our end, and will take that into account, actions may be taken to rectify this situation, and that may result in a loss of points for your Alliance.

Of course people are running it over and over IT KEEPS RESETTING!!!!

You've all screwed up, badly. We get it and understand... sort of. But this comment is beyond the pale... people aren't exploiting by playing over and over, they are trying to play the damned game.

So friggin tone deaf.

If this is the issue, take the damned game down, fix it and reset. To threaten players for trying to play through your buggy mess. This is just... mind boggling. Especially on a day players are excited to try new content and are running face first into insane bugs, in all aspects of the game.
Tagged:

Comments

• I agree... We try try again when i doesnt work... We are so used to glitches and bugs we just deal with them and work with them... If they dont want us to play then shut it down
  • No, there are people who are able to keep going without it resetting, collecting milestones and what not from map 3 while there are those that cannot. That becomes an exploit.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    No, there are people who are able to keep going without it resetting, collecting milestones and what not from map 3 while there are those that cannot. That becomes an exploit.

Then do a data rollback, or take it offline. Threatening players is not the answer.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    So just close AM down. The thing is broken. Just reset it for everyone and just give us free energy for the day to run through it once they feel it's working.

I agree, this "Don't take the cookie from the cookie jar even though I'm holding the lid open" business is ridiculous.
  • This isn't a threat, but when I have reports of a player saying that they're doing this on purpose, that is an exploit. I know that it's not possible for everybody to understand exactly how the game works inside and out, but a "data rollback" is not a thing, and taking it offline is a possibility.

In the meantime, all we're asking is for players not to PURPOSELY exploit this problem.
This discussion has been closed.