Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

A perfect Bot to add...

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Guys check this out, I got the perfect Bot suggestion I've been thinking about for a lot of time, i'm not sure if everyone will like but it's still a great suggestion...

OPTIMUS PRIME [BEAST HUNTERS]

bg31iw5cg17z.png
porbie4futqq.png

vi7kclwoa3n0.png

Suggested Class: BRAWLER

Suggested Abillities:
- Energon Burst (triggered after a performing a Special. Attack augments by 25% for 5 seconds.)
- Repair
- Armor

What do you guys think about it?

Comments

• Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Yes I'd love a 3rd Prime.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    It'd really be great to have a 3rd Prime to even out with Galvatron and the two Megatrons.
  • Options
    I thought of him because he would do a great SP3 with a flight attack (maybe). And besides, he is just one of the most powerful ever Optimus even without the jetpack - and the Machineguns are just the perfect ranged weapon...
  • Options
    Considering the standpoint, the comments are most likely sarcastic. We really don't need another Optimus, especially not one of the same class. TF Prime isn't even part cast sets and I doubt Kabam intends to change that until the continuities we have are more fleshed out.

The most plausible suggestions would be to stay within G1/CW, Movies, and Beast Wars. I love the TF Prime series and easily put it over the G1 cartoon, but we don't need more versions until what we have has been used to a satisfactory extent.

When/if they do start to try other Tranformers universe, an Aligned continuity is most certainly where I'd want them to go, whether it be IDW's comics, Prime, or the Cyberton games. The reason the FoC would be cool is because we would get the cybertronian designs which would be unique from the majority of what we have so far.
  • Options
    I love it! I'd def love to see Transformers Prime characters added.