Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What happens at Signature Level 100?

NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Since I've got a ton of crystals that I've been saving up over the last month, I'm curious what actually goes on when a bot hits Sig level 100. Does it effectively remove that bot from the loot table, or is there some other reward for getting a dupe of a bot that's at Sig level 100?

At the moment I'm assuming that, provided I don't need the bot for anything, the best thing to do is max it out and forge it, since it can't possibly carry forward any more forge xp without maxing its own forge level, but if anyone can shed any more light than that, it'd be much appreciated!

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    You simply receive bonus ore like any other duplicate.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    You get a super special max signature crystal which guarantees a 1-6 star mixmaster
  • Ooh, 6 star Mixmaster, spicy :D

If it's the case that they don't do anything else of interest, then I'll stick to my current format and just max 'n' forge. I've got a ton of class ore from opening all these dupes so I'm not in a rush to get any more!
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    edited November 2017
    Nothing really, Sig level is stuck. Just like when your at Max Level 50. Exp just dissipates into thin air.