Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we get a warning pop-up box for Auto-Fight please?

There have been so many matches lost (Arena and General Missions) because I thought the Auto-Fight option was on and I just hit CONTINUE and looked away, only to lose (sometimes a critical fight/match) when I looked back.

Maybe if Auto-Fight is not on, when you hit CONTINUE, a pop-up warning box tells you that your Auto-Fight is turned off and doesn't continue until you until you hit OK or BACK to turn it back on.

Please?

Comments

• That would actually get really annoying. If the fight is that important, I recommend overseeing it personally. If this were added, I strongly advise it to be an option to be switched on and off via settings. I don't want a specific message to pop up on screen every time my auto fight is off, because that's pretty much always off.

I wouldn't even oppose having an option to remove the autofight button entirely if desired because my game switches to auto when ever it lags which gets annoying. That slip second to turn it back off gets me into a lot more trouble than it sounds like.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    What you suggest, is that Auto-Fight should be the default option, which is not intended.
    If your fight is a critical one, auto-fight won't help you much, why trying?
    As a frequent user of this feature, my observation is that in order to look away, you need to:
    * have >10% of PI advantage, >30% against Megs, Motormaster.
    * have no class disadvantage
    * check back from time to time to help your bot combo specials.

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I'd be happy if it just remembered the last setting. Sometimes after a crash I forget I need to select it again and in the middle of arena there's no outside of the match option to enable it and I have to keep checking waiting for the load to finish.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Can we have the autorun feature in arena during bot match up selection instead of having to wait till the fight starts to activate it? I autorun streak 1-7 but the loading times take so long that I usually get distracted by something and I come back and see my bot half dead then I have to fight.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Maybe introduce an "emergency autofight" feature in the settings so that if turned on, autofight will be enabled after three seconds of inactivity in the fight.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited December 2017
    We should also spray every surface on the planet with Nerf so that people can't hurt themselves...

But it's not gonna happen.
  • Two simple solutions: wait those few seconds for the first fight to start and press auto on if it is off

OR

Go play some other content that allows you to use this function and turn it on there, you know...because it carries over?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Dogzilla52
    Sadly on my iPad which was dug out from retirement for grinding purposes, loading takes more than a few secs, even few minutes. I have fallen asleep a few times waiting for loading page to load or just get distracted by kids and stuff.

We currently have the option to turn on the autofight button in bot selection for SM so just asking for it to be enabled in arena too.
  • KingOfPainKingOfPain Posts: 91
    edited December 2017
    How about we just turn off auto fight everywhere so people with jobs that don't allow them to [Removed by Moderation] on their phones for hours on end are on an even playing field?