Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Why dont the colour chrome not working on android?

SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I talked about this in the past but with the release of the new Megatron it really shows just like at the pic he’s smokey colour instead lolhwoevkvkanmh.jpeg

Comments

• Mine has the chrome effect but it's a lot less effective than what I've seen on other devices. I'm interested in knowing what graphics software for drive is in charge of this detail.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    while we are at it really hope for a graphics setting...
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    That Megatron actually looks kinda scary-awesome, Kabam we need Halloween/Christmas skins for bots!
    As to your question, what phone model do you have? My old S6 Active rendered the chrome as black as well, but my S7 doesn't seem to have a problem with it.
  • This is from the nvidia shield tablet, but i also play on my iPhone SE and it looks fine on there
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Because android sucks
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    I also experience this issue with my Samsung s6 edge. This issue extends to Grimlock and any character that has a chrome texture on their model. For a long time I thought Grimlock had s black colour scheme until I checked his wiki page...
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That actually looks cool as hell
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    My son has issues on an older Android...his bots have alot of black on them..Rhinox looks pretty evil
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    OpenGL 3.0 vs 2.0?