Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Megatron

After opening the Cyber Monday pack of 25 crystals, I got a bunch of dupes (18 out of 25), but when I opened the Movie Megatron crystal, I got a 4 star Movie Optimus. It just seemed funny to get that Megatron's arch enemy out of his crystal. And after opening 5 of the new Megatron crystals, I got a 3 star Megatron out of it. And he is ridiculously fun to play! Kind of like a combination of Galvatron and Bludgeon, but better than both! I love him taking out his energon mace to smash targets!

My only concern (not complaint) is that pairing him with Starscream means two Tacticians on a 3 or 5 bot team. That's great if you're fighting a bunch of Brawlers, but also means I'll be running around with 3 Tacticians at times (Dinobot is still tied with Starscream for my favorite to play).

And the only question I have about Megatron is his synergy. He's got one for "Decepticons", but only a pic of Soundwave to go with that. So, is Soundwave the only Decepticon to get that bonus, or is it any of them? And of the Decepticons, is it only G1 or includes movie Decepticons too?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The portrait under the synergy is the bot you have to take with you in order to activate it for all the deceptions.

In this case, Soundwave... Just like CW Prime requires ratchet or Ironhide to be in the party in order to activate the buff for all autobots
  • And the only question I have about Megatron is his synergy. He's got one for "Decepticons", but only a pic of Soundwave to go with that. So, is Soundwave the only Decepticon to get that bonus, or is it any of them? And of the Decepticons, is it only G1 or includes movie Decepticons too?

His synergy works like CW Prime. He has to be paired with Soundwave for ALL Decepticons to benefit.

Example: Megatron + other Decepticons but NO Soundwave = No synergy buff.

Megatron + Soundwave + any other Decepticons = All Decepticons EXCEPT Megatron will receive synergy buff.
  • Thanks for the clarification.