Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where my special attack?

Is it just me or the special attack button is hit or miss? And I mean miss at crucial times.....

Come on Kabam these new updates, mods, and events are loaded with bugs....please do lengthy test before releasing this stuff.

SMH....
Tagged:

Comments

• Is it really a bug or are you perhaps rushing to hit SP and missing the button. I've had a few times early on where I thought like you did and then I started paying attention and turns out, in those rush situations, I was missing hitting the SP button.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Hired_Goon
    @BIGticket15 is one of our best players and has cleared ROK. I would believe he knows where the SP button is. :#
  • No problem. I don't have time to look everyone up in-game. Saw low post count and just thought I'd toss out a suggestion.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    edited December 2017
    I’m having control issues on my iPad, but not my Android phone. Mine are manifesting a bit differently, I’m having difficulty launching heavies (... and yes Hired_Goon, I know how to launch a heavy ) since the last patch. I would say about 25-50% of the time it does nothing.

It all seems to have started when the fixed the iOS scrolling bug, so I’m wondering if the messed up their touch handling code.

Was device/OS/version are you on?

I’m using a newest Gen iPad with the current [Removed by Moderation] newest version of iOS personally.
  • I'm on a Samsung Note 8. It seems like the placement is off a bit from the button...now I have to look down on the phone to make sure im hitting the right spot.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I have absolutely noticed my sp button is not triggering when I want it to and randomly triggering when I'm not expecting it to...pretty hard to have a strategy when the bot is on independent ops
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm on an LGV20 Android
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    @Hired_Goon
    @BIGticket15 is one of our best players and has cleared ROK. I would believe he knows where the SP button is. :#

That's nice, even the best of us can make a mistake.