Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots list

Hello,

Wouldn't be nice to have a list of all the bots of the game in your profile to see which of them you have and which you don't?
Tagged:

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    True I would like list
  • Given that forging is a large part of the game and required at the high end, I don't see where this would be that useful.
  • Collection wise! Some of us would like to see a full collection. That the game has 100 bots and i have 70 of them and i will keep playing till i get them all. And for this reason it's nice to have event bots somehow reappear after a while for example so if someone couldn't make it the first time to have a second chance to acquire that bot also and have it to its collection.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    True I would like list
  • madalx wrote: »
    Collection wise! Some of us would like to see a full collection. That the game has 100 bots and i have 70 of them and i will keep playing till i get them all. And for this reason it's nice to have event bots somehow reappear after a while for example so if someone couldn't make it the first time to have a second chance to acquire that bot also and have it to its collection.

Featured bots reappear about 3 months later when they're added to regular crystals.