Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Now you can tap to change a tip on the loading pages

Not sure if it is a good addition but if you can add more combat tips or some tips that few of us haven't know like ''the maximum forge level will unlocked after you forge the same but previous tier bot'' ( I don't remember exactly that tips ) then it would be more useful :)

Comments

• COMBAT TIPS: Activate the SPECIAL ATTACK 3 right after you filled it
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Actually not all true.
    • Combo a SP3 after landing 5 normals will give the benefit of Sequencer buff if you have that Mastery on.
    • For characters like Wasp, SP3 can be fired after landing ranged shots/heavies, guaranteeing the resistance debuff and doing more damage.
    • When you have stacks of Backfire on and have low life, you don't want to suicide with an SP3.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Combat Tip: when you find Arena is hard to tackle, do sandbagging.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It’s been like this since October I think...
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i generally avoid touching loading screen for fear of inducing lag or worse, crash lol
  • TIP: If you feel the game is hard, spend a $
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    Actually this screen has another important usage: to test if the game is DOL...dead on loading
  • julius wrote: »
    Actually this screen has another important usage: to test if the game is DOL...dead on loading

Haha you're right!