Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Verifying Transaction

So, using an iphone 7 on iOS 11.1.2 and trying to buy something in your energon store. It pops up asking for fingerprint verification. I give it that, and then the bit at the bottom of the screen says 'verifying transaction'. It continues to do that for several minutes, literally. It just sits there verifying transaction for minutes on end. Then it FINALLY pops up with a request to input password for Apple ID. Put that in. It verifies a bit longer before popping up with the request for fingerprint identification AGAIN. I do that and it goes back to verifying transaction AAAAAAAAAAFREAKINGAIN for several more minutes... and then... get this... yeah, then it asks for the APPLE ID PASSWORD ***AGAIN***. Put that in, aaaaaaaand... the transaction fails for no explained reason.

Yes, I have money. Yes, my connection should be fine. Yes, I'm putting the password in right.

I used to be able to do this just fine. But for some reason, over the past month or so it's been like this. It's making me decide not to buy anything anymore because it's too much of a freaking hassle sitting through the verifying transaction crap for several minutes before the transaction just ends. It's gotten to the point where trying to buy anything at all takes fifteen to twenty minutes of trying before it finally goes through or I give up. I don't and this game to fail, but if your system literally makes it impossible to give you money...

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    This sounds less like a Kabam thing and more like an Apple Store thing honestly