Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How Do I Fight This Guy?!?!?

Seriously no clue to even to think to begin to fight this guy. This mod seems to make fighting him mean I need to some how drain his power and spam an L1 and generate power without hitting him?????g29ypj5hfrht.png

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Attack Barrier has been introduced in The Last Knight Challenge IIRC.
    Immune to basic attack means your other ways of hitting him will not cost him any health, but your power bar fills twice as quickly so that you have specials to actually do harm.

I was having fun back then because I had my lovely IH who could spam his S2 more often. Bring heavy hitters like Motor and Grindor to crush him.

But this time he has Armor buff... so the fight can be lengthy. But unlike the first boss in expert spotlight, this Bludgeon doesn't recover health over time.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Bonecrusher took a while, but by playing whack-a-tank and stacking bleeds wherever I could I got him.
    That Rhinox guarding him though...*whimpers*
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    Tacticians like OG or Dinobot do really well vs him as they remove his module armour buff, esp OG as he has a chance to apply bleed stacks when you auto him. Best you can do is bait him for a sp1 and keep a good distance between your bot and bludgeon to avoid getting caught by it.

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Yeah this Bludgeon is insane.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    edited December 2017
    You gotta use the force
  • The one time my alliance ran this map i just used mv1 and sp 2 him over and over and over again bleeding him into submission