Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

wrong dialogue in Megatron mission 2-1

In the last of Megatron misson 2-1,it still shows the dialogue of halfway between optimus and megatron, not any starscream. I hope GM can fix it so we can know the last words of starscream:) I am a player from China and my English is not good,lol

Comments

• i just want to know what happened between
    Megatron and Starscream LOL
  • In the 86 movie, Starscream dumped a mortally? wounded Megatron into deep space as a means to take his place.
  • LOL.. and Megatron said “I still function!” The name of the special missions.

But the OP is talking about the bugged dialog, and he is correct. It is repeating the exact dialog shown from the Megatron ambush earlier in the map, when it should be Starscream dialog at the end.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And some of the English dialog is not translated.
  • LouCypher wrote: »
    LOL.. and Megatron said “I still function!” The name of the special missions.

But the OP is talking about the bugged dialog, and he is correct. It is repeating the exact dialog shown from the Megatron ambush earlier in the map, when it should be Starscream dialog at the end.
    thx bro.and i think at the end of special missons2-1 there must be a dialog between someone and starscream,not between OP and Mega.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    edited December 2017
    LouCypher wrote: »

thx bro.and i think at the end of special missons2-1 there must be a dialog between someone and starscream,not between OP and Mega.

I know, I was agreeing with you. LOL!

[These screenshots show the dialog in question - This should be new dialog with Starscream]

cmwgz7hx3zsq.png
    452r4sasxcfw.png

r1v3w5cwqlpk.png

• LouCypher wrote: »
    LouCypher wrote: »

I know, I was agreeing with you. LOL!

[These screenshots show the dialog in question - This should be new dialog with Starscream]

cmwgz7hx3zsq.png
    452r4sasxcfw.png

r1v3w5cwqlpk.png

LOL,hope GM can fix it