Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot PI in Special Mission

I realize there has been some issues reporting the correct bot PI, and in the latest patch it was supposed to correct this. Yesterday however something changed for the PI rating in special missions. When I ran through an expert mission yesterday morning, my Grimlock was rated just under 3200. The last mission run through (same mission, different path) I ran through last night it was reporting gridlock at only 2804. It seems to be the same this morning.

There hasn't been any new forging on any of my team in that time. There hasn't been any changes to my relics on my base in that time. There hasn't been any changes to masteries for my account in that time.

Why are my bot ratings changing?..

Comments

• Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Happening to me too. So much so that it changed my top bot icon on my commander pic.. my top two are within 30 pi of each other. Currently mirage is my highest, but yesterday it changed my pic to waspinator and showed his pi was higher. Then, it fluctuated back and forth. Hell I don't even know for sure my bots pi anymore because it seems to alter daily.. and it's quite irritating when investing ore and forges to reach I certain point and come back later and says they're lower.. all this has happened in a time where I haven't (nor have I in past month) changed my masteries, and my relics I haven't changed in over a week. It's ridiculous
  • Options
    RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    On top of that, @Kabam Miike , since the maintenance my game crashes at least two to three times a day now. Lockouts arena week for chips, so it hasn't royally effed me like it was in story(health penalties because YOUR game crashes). I've noticed since last update and maintenance that this game has became extremely buggy and crashing daily.