Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Bot abilities

So I'd like to start a thread on discussions of bot abilities and feel free to caveat and add different bots as you see fit. I'd like to start with rhinox. I get his bleeds due to his "chainguns of doom". I can sort of understand the power lock with his heavy attack ramming the opponent with his horn(I think of it as a shot to the solar plexus and knocking the wind out of you pretty much causing you to stop what your doing, ie power gain in game). The one thing I can't understand is his shields and bursting causing shock damage. The only shield I recall rhinox ever having was the imperception shield which was a cloaking device. If I'm wrong in that being the only type of shielding rhinox has then please feel free to respond. I also understand rhino skin being tough so the shield itself isn't the issue. Why shock? Doesn't seem to make any sense so a response would be interesting to see why he was made this way.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage's 2nd and 3rd abilities (power burn and attack debuff) don't rank up as expected like every other ability in the game. I scrolled thru my bot list and failed to see any bot that had abilities scale differently. I cant help but wonder if this is correct?
  • Options
    Rhinox has a rugged defense due to his lower attack output
  • Options
    Couldn't say about how Rhinox works. Never liked Beast Wars so I'm not familiar with anything about him.

As far as Mirage abilities go, those two never rank up. Just the way it is. They're strong enough at rank 1
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Orion_Pax wrote: »
    Mirage's 2nd and 3rd abilities (power burn and attack debuff) don't rank up as expected like every other ability in the game. I scrolled thru my bot list and failed to see any bot that had abilities scale differently. I cant help but wonder if this is correct?

They're really "on-off" buffs that may become OP if scaled up really, like draining a full bar at level 4 like Prowl does? Or stun every 7 hit and max stack going to 35 at level 5?