Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Construtive Feedback on General Gameplay

Kabaam has been responding to more feedback this past week then I have ever seen so I thought it would be a good time to post some constructive feedback. Just to clarify, this is not intended to be a complaint or rant post....

Raid store - I have loved the addition of the daily raid items. Some days, it takes a full day of grinding to fully purchase the item. However, most days I can purchase it with 2-3 raids. We really need a permanent addition to the raid store that we can grind for each day. I think some T2 class crystal fragments is reasonable because this has become a bigger choke point for me then T1 alphas, but anything would nice.

Relic management - I am getting really tired of having to change out my relics all the time as I switch between different game modes. This really needs to be changed. Improving on this won’t take away from the game, it will just make this aspect of it much less annoying.

Featured Bot Chip Arena - I am continually surprised how low of score I can put up and rank in the top 10%. I am pretty sure you have enough data by now to know that participation in this arena is low. Seeing how this arena runs for half the month the rewards really need to be beefed up, big time! I think I remember reading somewhere that the mod arena and raid arena were being looked at so I won’t comment further on those.

That is it for now, thanks!

Comments

• Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Relic management - I am getting really tired of having to change out my relics all the time as I switch between different game modes. This really needs to be changed. Improving on this won’t take away from the game, it will just make this aspect of it much less annoying.

This would be awesome, if there was a drop down feature that let you select your mode and you could place the 4 relics you would like for Alliance Missions, Event Quests, Story Mode, and now Arena. May be too much to ask but love the idea.
    And whatever mode you leave it on is your base display.

• Choosing relics is dumb. Just activate them all and cap the benefits so they don't stack. Example: don't make Galvatron and Megatron relics stack.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    Agreed King, that's way easier
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited December 2017
    Lapras wrote: »

Featured Bot Chip Arena - I am continually surprised how low of score I can put up and rank in the top 10%. I am pretty sure you have enough data by now to know that participation in this arena is low. Seeing how this arena runs for half the month the rewards really need to be beefed up, big time! I think I remember reading somewhere that the mod arena and raid arena were being looked at so I won’t comment further on those.

be thankful you get a 1 week "easy arena" during that time.. keep your energy for crystal bounty, T3B and T2A arenas.

in the past it was 1-2% for that 1k featured bot chips reward.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258

[/quote]

be thankful you get a 1 week "easy arena" during that time.. keep your energy for crystal bounty, T3B and T2A arenas.

in the past it was 1-2% for that 1k featured bot chips reward.
    [/quote]

I would rather have the option to grind away everday for meaningful rewards then not. On days when I have a lot of time to play I want content to be able to play. Cuz if not, I am off playing another game.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Thinking that Kabam may notice this post, I'm adding:
    1. Rework away missions please. Either boost the rewards, introduce better rewards for rare and epic missions, or enable multiple squads to be sent out at the same time.
    2. One key collect feature please. One key to collect gold, away rewards and help all.
    3. Able to ignore "attacked" flashing in the Defense center. I don't care who attacked and I never revenge.
  • Please increase that chances of pulling a 3* from premium crystals from a 1% to maybe 3% and increase the chances of pulling a 4* from 0.0001% to maybe 0.01%. All jokes aside though, please tweak your formula a bit because the bots we get from the premium shard crystals really suck. Also please update the 4 hr crystal, alliance crystal and the daily crystal. I feel like the rewards we get from those are really outdated. They may have been ok on the first month but the rewards they give on a daily basis are just meh. If I remember correctly the Daily crystal was 1000x better when the game first came out. Could you at least make it as nice as it used to be?