Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion on dupes/forging

I want to suggest a change to how dupes are handled, particularly with 1* and 2* bots.

It's difficult to decide if you want to forge a maxed bot, especially if you have maxed the Sig ability. You are kinda stuck with stockpiling crystals at some point because you don't necessarily want the class ore, or you have already maxed out the Sig abilities on most your low tier bots.

This forces you to make the decision to forge a maxed out 1 or 2* bot in the hopes you'll EVENTUALLY get another one... Why not instead give players the option when a dupe appears, that says "you already have this bot. Would you like to forge your existing bot? Yes/No"

This way, you can forge on the fly and choose the maxed bot or the duped bot, instead of completely relying on luck to replace the hole in your arena lineup if you want to boost a 3 or 4* bot with forging.

Thoughts?

Comments

• I'll soon be maxing out my 1* to use as forge fuel for my 3* bots. The 1* arenas are stunningly dull and I never do them anymore, so forging is all the 1* are good for, IMO.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You are incorrect, sir. 1* arenas have decent rewards, and those 1* arena battles contribute to your alliance team scores on missions.

So go ahead and forge them 1* bots and hurt your alliance in the process... Easier on the rest of us ;)
  • MootMoot Posts: 52
    Davemented wrote: »
    I'll soon be maxing out my 1* to use as forge fuel for my 3* bots. The 1* arenas are stunningly dull and I never do them anymore, so forging is all the 1* are good for, IMO.

thats a pretty bad idea..manthro is correct and you get easy energon from 1* arena and chips. Best way to get gold is through arena chip exchanges.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    I've forged all my 1* 2x3 times now to each is own but I don't have hours in day to farm 3 arenas