Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4* numbers

Are there only a certain number of 4* bots in the spotlight character crystals?
I can't help but notice the drop rate is astronomically better in the beginning vs later in the event. 8 crystals got me 2-4*s(Soundwave dup and OG Megatron), 4-3*s and the rest 2*s...now guys are popping then and getting all garbage. Anyone know or have seen the same results?

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    [Going official] It's purely random.
  • Options
    For some reason the first batch do better. Obviously my "better" is terrible for everyone else, but I'll all I'm allowed to have.

After 30 Megatron crsytals, my first ten rolled one 3 star Megatron and the other 29 are all 2 stars. The same exact result occurred during Galvatron's month with the exception of one more 3 star. I was hoping to get Megatron his ability but it looks like I'm stuck earning him like I do everything.

The crystals are based on random selection , which in general cases is called luck. Unfortunately, luck seems to pick it's favorites and leave the rest to tackle life the hard way...
  • Options
    KOBRAKOBRA Posts: 13
    No, the odds are the same everyday. The issue here is that you had crazy good luck to get 2 4* in 8 pulls. I've opened hundreds of these crystals and I've only pulled 2 4* total. And that's typical. The garbage you're seeing now is normal.
  • Options
    kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    I agree with KOBRA, those that get the 4* bots in just a few crystals are just very lucky.

The norm is to get 2*.