Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New update?

Need more story. Getting bored already :D

Comments

• There needs to be more ways to get premium crystal and three star crystal shards to I wouldn't care so much about the solo mode if I could at least get new champions to use like in contest even when you just start the game it is still really easy to get premium crystals
  • Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    The game doesn't have 3 months and you guys already are complaining the lack of playable bots? Hilarious
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited May 2017
    we desperately need an update that addresses the overheating, battery drain and crashing every 15 minutes. 2 months is long enough.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    What's hilarious is none of the two posters made any reference to new bots like you and the other minions agreeing and liking your incorrect assumption. Lmfao!
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    Hi guys, this is my first post on this forum.

I'm currently free of complaints - it's an enjoyably addictive form of escapism, and a breath of fresh air from the other Transformers game that rolls out a new bot every other week!!

I'm hoping for a 3* or 4* Grimlock when he reports in!!
  • XannenXannen Posts: 17
    Sepsis wrote: »
    I'm currently free of complaints

Oh how I miss that honeymoon phase. Give it time.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    It didn't take long for the dark clouds to circle for TFEW...so I'm realistic 'something' might become displeasing before too long!