Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4* Bumblebee!!!

cfdd05lipbz3.jpeg

Except when you spin the crystals he’s not really there. I checked with 10 crystals. Anyone else see him or is this a mistake on Kabam side? The hero images are not based on crystal contents but the spins are. Otherwise, false advertisement? I’m ready to drop a decent sum for a chance at bee, but if it turns out he’s not really available I’d have to ask for refunds.
Tagged:

Comments

• Fake didn’t saw him in spin :neutral:
    That’s really not fair instead got MIX :(
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Tried 10 more crystals. Still no sign of Bee. Got a 4* mix too.
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Of all the bots they could have chosen they put BB?

Well they have already made sales so I guess they are happy.
  • _00D301HgIt._5000c1SICH6:ref All i get is robot replys from them! Someone awnser for refunds! It is 1000% false advertising! Only reason i got 2 was to try win bumble bee
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    edited December 2017
    I bought some too hoping for Bee. He’s no where to be found on the spin. Very disappointing
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Bought 10, no bee.
  • 30 here and didn't get a single bee :'(
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    I got 5 and no bee

30?!? Dude!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    pulled yet another mix but no bee
  • I think this could’ve been a mistake on Kabam’s part. Although with G1 Bumblebee possibly coming out next month, I think I’ll be saving up my Energon for him :)
  • I’m in the same boat as everyone else bought the crystals because I saw bee advertised as a top prize and then didn’t see him in crystal. Sent emails to **** and their reply was the images are purely cosmetic. If that’s the case why did they suddenly remove his image?

What seriously??? Man so sad for you
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    edited December 2017
    Guess we won't get a reply? @Kabam Miike
  • Hey All,

Sorry for the late response. It is true that Bumblebee was not in the Crystal, and was not meant to be. If this issue affected you, please reach out to our Support team, and they can investigate your particular situation for you.
  • I left my ref number up top and was only reason why i bought the crystals was to try win bee! I bought 2 of them
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Send in a support ticket, and include a link to this thread. They've been responding with canned replies otherwise.
  • Thanks for the refund kabam!
  • Well 3 separate times contacted support and including images and the link to this thread and every time they give me a b.s. answer that equates to get lost. Way to treat your players kabam. Thanks for your support @Kabam Miike seems like you’re the only one over there that gives a crap about the players
  • What I find funny is how many people jumped on the 4* Bee wagon despite the in-game mail specifically NOT listing Bee as acquirable. Goes back to when people swore you could pull a 5* Grimlock from crystals because a graphical glitch kept having it show up. Just because it shows up as a top prize doesn't mean it's there.

Kabam will let you know when a crystal containing 4* Bee is released. To think otherwise is silly.
  • Glad some of you have been refunded already. I’ll continue to wait for mine.
  • What refunds did you get guys?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Got my energon back. Perfect!
  • What refunds did you get guys?

Compensation with Arena revives and repairs and they are very costly.