Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Schedule Change for the Holidays?

I am wondering if there was any discussion on a change in AM schedules over the holidays? As it stands the current schedule isn't too bad as the last day of AM leading into Christmas would fall on Xmas morning and the following one would end on new years Day. Personally I can probably play these out without too many issues but this is a very busy time for everyone so it could be worth a discussion (or even a poll).

Obviously we need some content for everyones down time so I wouldn't think any arenas/events and such would change but was curious on how many people would like to run AM as normal through the holidays or possibly have a break.

Possible suggestion would be start both of these AM's on Wednesday instead of Thursday so we don't have to play through 2 of the busiest days.
Other suggestion have only 1 AM run through these 2 weeks, maybe starting on the 26th or 27th.

Open to thoughts and feedback on this. (or maybe Kabam already has a schedule thought out @Kabam Miike )

Thanks,
Canuck33