Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Holiday calendar

Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Do you think kabam will do a special calendar for Christmas?

Holiday calendar 17 votes

Yes
35%
D34thSt4lkerCanuck33ReworkRhinoxcamaro57sujhan 6 votes
No
35%
AstrotrainBumblebeeAnubisTyberiousKingOfPainPromethium1 6 votes
We need another poll to discuss this
29%
CandKaneJoker69Gunz0BlogZmogisKittenPrime 5 votes

Comments

• camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Yes
    Yes they will, hopefully. The current calender of month has final last day reward as 3 star ramjet. I like it. He would be awesome to have. But back to topic. Maybe last week( Christmas week) will be a 3 star or 4 star bot. Or a bunch of crystals.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Manthro we need you mate we need the pre polls for polls about pre polls for polls about polls which will discuss polls. Also yes, since we're getting a damn boost crystal on Christmas day (scrooges) I think a calendar like that TLK one we had would be nice..
  • No
    Manthro we need you mate we need the pre polls for polls about pre polls for polls about polls which will discuss polls. Also yes, since we're getting a damn boost crystal on Christmas day (scrooges) I think a calendar like that TLK one we had would be nice..

You beat me to it m8
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    3 full energy refills, 4 "special" holiday crystals, a T3 class spark and 500 4* shards please